Monday 9/16/2013

Options
lonna985
lonna985 Posts: 32 Member
Good Morning, what a surprise to wake up this morning and find all you new friends. Please feel free to start a new thread when ever you would like. Well I have reached that first goal of getting rid of "just one" pound. So now on to the next goal of "just one". It is my day off of work today so the hardest thing for me will be getting in enough exercise. I have a fitbit so my goal with my fitbit will be to get in 4000 steps. I know that we are suppose to get on 10,000 steps a day but it will take time for me to work up to that goal. It seems right now I average about 3,500 steps.

Well time to fix a little breakfast which is hard for me as I have never been a breakfast person. But I know I do so much better when I at least eat one slice of toast (white wheat) and an egg. Not a big fan of the incredible eatable egg. But it works for me as far as weight loss.

Have a great day my friends!

What are your Goals for today?

Lonna

So my friends what are your goals for today?

Replies

• crazeeally
    Options
    First of all you also have a great day!!!
    Goal one: get to gym before 5am and do at least one hour of cardio
    Goal two: Track, track, track
    Goal three: make better food choices than yesterday
    Goal four: Go to yoga this evening with my daughter

So far met #1, Doing good on #'s 2 &3
  • lonna985
    lonna985 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ok day is done stayed with in my calories today. Steps goal met with a total of 5453 and 1800 calories burned. Happy with this day.

So how did you do today?
  • mtnd
    mtnd Posts: 5
    Options
    Goals for today:
    1. Track everything I ate and drank...check
    2. Go for a walk after work....check... Did 3 miles woot woot.. of course I am sore but it feels good .
    Do it all over again tomorrow. Have agood night all and a great day tomorrow :)