RE: Day One

Options
Good Morning!! Welcome to Day 1 of the All Shaun T Fitness Programs Challenge!! I'm excited for this group starting and I would like to wish everyone success in reaching their health and fitness goals! Feel free to "share" the fitness program you will be completing in the next few weeks, as well as support and motivation for others in the group! Everyone have a nice day!! :smile: :smile:

Replies

• Queendom
    Queendom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AS WE GET ON OUR WAY ON THIS JOURNEY :wink:
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Well I had started last monday, but let "life" get in my way and only completed 3 days, so today I am going to start over with day 1. :)
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I got the body media Link this weekend that syncs up with MFP and I can sync while on the go with my phone. I can't wait to see what adjustments I will be getting from the T25 workouts. :love:
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep us posted on your progress!!
  • fitcarieme
    Options
    Day one: Not so good... Tried the fitness test without eating... Not a good idea... I forgot how hard that really was, but I'm not giving up! This weight has to come off! A healthy lifestyle is my only option!
    Good luck everyone! Hope you all have great success this week!
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    T25 Alpha Cardio: I actually ended up doing this today before work sinceI couldn't get it in yesterday (productive sleep won). I followed the modifier for all moves that require jumping and took lots of water breaks when I needed to, however, I wear a HRM and I still got a fantastic burn. It's all about intensity and focus.

I'll be doing T25 Speed 1.0 tonight after work so that I can get on track!! Bring it!
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Good job guys! Keep it up! You're doing awesome!
  • Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    T25 Alpha cardio and T25 speed1.0 last night. Life happens. Can't always work out exactly when I want to, but I'm not letting that stop me.