Level 2 - Day 6 (day 16)

Options
drbskinny
drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
Sorry for the late start today shredders! I went to the gym last night & then out with some friends... I got some much needed sleep this morning.

Hopefully everyone's weekend went well. We're on to our second week at level 2! Getting stronger every day. I do enjoy level 2 more this second time around. I feel great after completing each day, knowing that I pushed through all of my discomforts to get to the end... a stronger & healthier person from my commitment. Hopefully you all are feeling stronger as well. Sometimes that's all that keeps me going :smile:

Replies

• SMK683
    SMK683 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Definitely feeling stronger.
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Finished my shred for today. I have a Zumba class tonight too. I have four more days to go to finish my 30 days. I am struggling a little though because my left knee is bothering me, but only during and after the shred workout. It doesn't bother me during other workouts. We'll see how the rest of the week goes. Have a great Monday!
  • hottie_in_training
    Options
    After my knee injury I am starting the shred again. I've purchased knee braces and have completed Level 1, Day 1 without any pain. I'm excited to be back at it again. :smile:
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L2D8 done! I actually look forward to the workout, then dread the pendulum lunges, then am relieved the video is almost over. ;)
  • trenee35
    Options
    Finished with the Shred for the day.