How to log T25

Options
Any thoughts on how to log the T25 workout in my fitness pal? I do not have a HRM.

Replies

• Zakiya05
    Zakiya05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Even with a HRM I think it would be challenging especially for strengthing moves. I always wonder that just in general. MFP gives you a space to do strengthining moves but no space for calorie content, and you know you have to be burning calories doing those exercises along with the after burn. From what I've been seeing in from the alpha videos people have been burning anywhere between 230-350 calories, again that's what their HRM states. I haven't done it before, but I am always on the low end so I am estimating my burn will be around 200 or so. There has to be an app out there that estimates burn from strengthing exercises, I'm going to take a look around if I find anything I will report back.
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I don't have a HRM right now either as mine quit working a while back. I'll look for something to help calculate a calorie burn too and let you know if I find anything.
  • brandynicole28
    brandynicole28 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I do use a HRM and doing Alpha Cardio I burned 335 cals.
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    i go hard and fel like im actually gong to die by the end... so im guessing 350-400 cals for me