22weeks until my first competition

Options
Hi my name is Juadia, I'm a single mom in the Army. I joined Team I.M.E (Increase Motivation Everyday) last month and with God's guiding hand I will be competition in my first competition in 22 weeks. Good luck to everyone and be blessed!!!

Replies

• deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello Juadia and welcome!

I am about 30 weeks out from my first competition! Feel free to add me if you would like. We are all in this together!

:)

Denise
  • ang3li
    ang3li Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies
    I just completed my first bikini competition in Australia and it was really fun!

I have added both of you :)
  • nikita1908
    nikita1908 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I did my first show last month here in Germany. Although it was a military show, it was still a good experience. Hoping to sign up for a NPC show back in the states in March. In the meantime I'm trying to lean out more and build muscle. Glad to see other newbies on here. :)
  • vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    hi everyone. I've been debating whether to do a show (first time) in summer next year. I still have a lot to lean out before. But how has it worked for you being 30 weeks out? Is it more motivation, more focused kind of thing to get your goal?
    I'm just a afraid to take the big jump and I'm using the excuse that in 30 weeks I'll forget about it
    Thanks and good luck to all!