Natunee's updates

Options
natunee
natunee Posts: 8 Member
Hi there, looking forward to getting healthy and fit....also too losing some pounds. So thankful that I found this site as I am finding it very supportive and positive in my life. I would love to lose five pounds in the month of September. Thinking that goal might be a little unrealistic however I like the motto.....Go Big or go home ha ha.....Even if I just tone and show a physical change I will be happy. Good luck to you all and looking forward to meeting new friends and supports. :happy:

Replies

• natunee
    Options
    Sunday was my best day so far....I was constantly exercising and was to the point that when I went to bed I crashed. I was even sore on Monday. Today is my bad day. I cheated and ate a bag of Cheetos. I feel bad and now I am doing alot of step ups to try and lose those calories. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I'm in your corner!!!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Rooting for you - hope all is going well!
  • natunee
    Options
    Went out of town on my days off and did next to nothing for exercise. Did not eat the greatest as well. Back home and trying to get back into the mode of my daily routine again. Gained approximately 2 pounds. Going to work very hard this week to lose that weight. I know I can do it!!!!
  • ampherz
    ampherz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Make it a month of fresh starts if you have to! Get there mentally. You can do it! :)