dlbaron (Diana) September updates

Options
dlbaron
dlbaron Posts: 79 Member
Hey everyone! I'm Diana. Glad to have this group as August was kind of slump month for me and I want to refocus!

My starting weight on August 30 was 122.5 lbs (I'm 5"4). I will weigh in again tomorrow morning to have an official September 1 SW.

Goals for September:
1. Find out my current body fat % and reduce it by the end of the month
2. Try at least 2 new types of exercise (such as a new workout class)
3. Sign up for a 5K race
4. Follow the P90x workout plan everyday (except break days of course)
5. At the end of the month, post before and after comparison photos! I took a few pics yesterday... hopefully making the results public will really motivate me to work hard!

Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend! My diary is open to friends and I check my news feed way more than the forums since it comes up in the mobile app. I am a daily logger and love finding new friends on here.

Replies

• HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    We can do this together!!
  • dlbaron
    Options
    First day of September!
    I weighed myself this morning and was 121.5 lbs. I completely my third day of P90X and Ab Ripper X kicked my... abs. And I reset my macro goals to 40% protein/30% fat/30% carbs.
  • shegetsbetter
    shegetsbetter Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great idea about trying new exercise! I think it's good to switch it up sometimes, and I find that it becomes a good conversation starter sometimes when you have experience doing a lot of different things. Enjoy!
  • LauraJean7619
    LauraJean7619 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Diana. Glad to have this group as August was kind of slump month for me and I want to refocus!

My starting weight on August 30 was 122.5 lbs (I'm 5"4). I will weigh in again tomorrow morning to have an official September 1 SW.

Goals for September:
    1. Find out my current body fat % and reduce it by the end of the month
    2. Try at least 2 new types of exercise (such as a new workout class)
    3. Sign up for a 5K race
    4. Follow the P90x workout plan everyday (except break days of course)
    5. At the end of the month, post before and after comparison photos! I took a few pics yesterday... hopefully making the results public will really motivate me to work hard!

Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend! My diary is open to friends and I check my news feed way more than the forums since it comes up in the mobile app. I am a daily logger and love finding new friends on here.
    Good luck
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Amazing goals! Hope all is going well!! Good luck!
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    How's everything been going since the 1st?
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Hope you are doing great working to reach your goals!
  • dlbaron
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday morning at 120.5, which is a slight loss, but also just re-losing weight I already lost then regained lol.

I've been slacking recently... even when I'm under my calories I feel my workouts and drive faltering.
    I haven't tried any new workout classes yet since I don't belong to a gym, but this weekend I would like to go hiking somewhere new and go to a yoga class.
    In general I have been feeling out of control... I have a few hours each day where I have a sort of extended binge, eating a meal then a snack or two immediately after. It's not because I'm hungry, but for some other emotional reason.

So here's a list of goals for this weekend that will hopefully refocus me:
    1. DO NOT EAT WHEN YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY.
    2. Clean up- my room has been a complete mess since moving back home (graduated college in May) and I think some feng-shui type organization and cleaning could help my mind feel less cluttered and more focused too
    3. Try a new place or class for exercise
    4. Get in a really, really high intensity workout. I've been slacking on that and I know that's the way to burn serious calories
  • ampherz
    ampherz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good goals! Keeping busy really helps me from snacking. And if I tell myself it's an apple/carrot or nothing that helps me see whether I'm really hungry.

Weight you already lost and regained only to now lose again is still weight lost! Got to get excited about something to keep the ball rolling.
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged, you're doing wonderfully! I agree with the snacking, it's my downfall especially when I feed the kids and they don't finish their food, ( hence the small portion of quesadilla I had today) and a clean home makes for a clean mind. If my place is out of order I feel that way too. Sounds like you have great will power but getting a little bored so I think it's good for you to try and find new ways to b active!