Skipping from Stage 2 to Stage 7?

Options
SuziQNC
SuziQNC Posts: 5 Member
I am finishing up Stage 2 today. I read on a NROL4W FB group that if you have fat/weight to lose (I still have 30 lbs to go) then you should go from Stage 2 to Stage 7, and then to Stage 4 (Stages 3,5,6 are more strength). I was just wondering if any of you have gone that route, and if so, what was your experience?

Replies

• sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That's an interesting theory. If someone hasn't already tried this, they should and let us know of the results! I would try it, but I am already halfway thru stage 4.
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Follow the book. Stage 7 is epic and should be approached with experience. Got more weight to lose? Add more cardio.
  • phizzylizzy
    phizzylizzy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    As someone who went through all the Stages and tried two workouts from 6 (didn't love it), I just did my first Stage 7 workout last night. As jo_marnes said, it is EPIC, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without building all of the strength in the other Stages. I saw great results in inches and clothes throughout the Stages. If I had added cardio (jo_marnes, are you a genius?), I probably would have lost more lbs. Just my two cents.
  • SuziQNC
    SuziQNC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I believe I will just go on to Stage 3 then. :)