Bring this group back to life!

Options
I have been on MFP for a while. Almost a year. I was very active on here until I got very, very sick in early June. I remained horribly sick until the beginning of August. When I came back almost all of my "friends" had deleted me. I had been apart of this group from the get-go. I had done the June challenge and was not disappointed with the weight I ended up losing and the motivation I was gaining. Now that I've had my surgery and am (almost) fully recovered, I deleted the old account and decided to start new!

This group is amazing and something about weighing-in with everyone else makes me feel comfortable and accountable. I love this group! Let's have it make a comeback! Fit for fall? :)

What is one thing you want to accomplish in September, fitness related or not?
Mine definitely has to be that I want to get back into regularly exercising. :blushing:

Good luck everyone!:heart:

Replies

• anjani_009
    anjani_009 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hope you will recover soon, so you can start your journey again :)

Something I want to accomplish by the end of September is to fit one of my old jeans again :-)
    I also want to be able to jog for an hour straight, not sure how feasible this is tho, but we'll see

And feel free to add me if you need any friends for motivation :)
  • cofomostwanted
    cofomostwanted Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group the other day. I have had trouble losing weight after having my 2 kids. I need to lose about 30lbs to be healthier. My goal in Sept is to have salad every day for lunch and to work on the C25k running program. I am currently on week 3 so by the end of Sept I should be able to run 20min without stopping. My scale has been broken for awhile and my new one should be here early next week so then I will be excited to hopefully watch the pounds fall off and add my numbers to the spreadsheet. I would love accountability since I have been trying to lose the pounds for 3 years and have never succeeded.
  • afletch310
    Options
    I want to lose another 7lb this month hopefully before my birthday on 1st October.

I also want to continue with my Zombies Run programme and generally get fitter!
  • alocats
    alocats Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all on your personal September Goals! My September goal is to stay MOTIVATED. I started in June and have done well, but I am starting to see the bad habits starting to creep back into my eating habits. Let's Light the FIRE!
  • daisy79
    daisy79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just want to see the scale say anything under 200 lbs!! I'll be a happy girl when that happens. I've been stuck wavering between 200-203 for the past few weeks.
    I decided to step up my exercise and signed up for the Biggest Loser program for a few months. these work outs are kicking my butt!

I weighed exactly 200.0 lb today. Soooo close!