Hows everyone doing?

Options
hey folks, I really thought you gals would all be sharing on a regular basis how you all were doing with the shred...I keeping checking to see whats new and I'm the usually the last person to have posted (and yes I know, I'm a bit of a chatty gal lol)

Anyhoo...hows it going ? I'm still waiting on the arrival of my 30DS DVD so I can finally move on to level 2 - I've done 10 days at level 1, I no longer sweat buckets, I perspire but that's all :) I need more challenge so I'm ready for level 2 oh yeah!!

now please, please someone tell me how you're doing with this workout :-D

I'll look forward to your replies :)

ps I have lost 1lb in two weeks! now this was no mean feat cos I had previously been on a 6 week plateau where my weight seemed to just go up :) so things are happening and I know they will be for any of you who are doing this programme too.

Replies

• Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi Ruthc69,

I'M STILL HERE ! I would've replied sooner, but I was away for a LADIES WEEKEND !

So, sadly, I've missed two days, but I'm ready to get back to level 2 tonight.

If you're looking for more challenge LEVEL 2 will deliver.

Hope you're DVD's have already arrived.

I hope we're not alone on here... but I'm still dedicated to seeing this through to the end of the month.

I haven't weighed myself yet ... and TOM started today...so I'll likely weigh next Friday.

chat soon
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Hi, my dvds still haven't arrived, typical when you're waiting on something eh! I'll have to stick to level 1 :(

I have been sneaking on the scales, I can't help it lol - ultimately though we still have two more weeks and then we should see some changes.

My latest NSV is that my new size 10 (UK) trousers I got for work a fortnight ago and that fit like a glove are already starting to feel a little roomier! the measuring tape should really show good results at the end :)

Glad you had a nice weekend, I had to have 3 days off last weekend as I was away - life DOES get in the way lol but we just keep on going :)
  • Geojerm
    Options
    I hope you DVD comes soon... or maybe you can find the workout another way.

You're already seeing a difference?? THAT'S GREAT !

I'm loggin myself as being on Day 13 of the Shred. So 17 days to go !!
  • amanda_0930
    amanda_0930 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm still here as well. I hope your dvd arrives shortly. Have you tried finding Level 2 on YouTube? I'm almost done with level 2 and man do I love to hate this level. It seems to go by so much faster than level 1. Looking forward to moving on to level 3 and hope I don't die ;) My weight has been all over the place lately :( I took measurements at the beginning, after level 1 and after day 15. I've seen some improvements (hopefully I'm measuring myself correctly) and hoping they continue.

We can do this ladies! :)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    Options
    I did try it but it kept saying it was blocked in my country! and no delivery for me of the dvds as yet - typical when I'm waiting on it coming - tomorrow will be day 15 of level 1 and I'm getting B O R E D lol

and yes, we sure CAN do this...keep up the great work gals :)
  • carolin_smith
    carolin_smith Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well done on your progress girls !!! Unfortunately I've been plagued with golfers elbow so haven't been able to start this challenge. :( gutted!! Physio tomorrow though so hopefully be able to dust that DVD soon. Keep up the good work! I know u can do it!!!! Xxxxx
  • cad1963
    Options
    I started level 2 last week, and then got sidetracked by some really nice weather and lots of yard work. Today, I finally completed my second day of level 2. Even after taking a week off, it did seem a bit easier. I still can't do push ups, but I will keep working on that:happy:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    Options
    I started level 2 this morning....I was amazed that I enjoyed it so much and I could do everything in advanced mode!! woohoo!! I am getting stronger :) might even do it again later on today!
  • Geojerm
    Options
    I started level 2 this morning....I was amazed that I enjoyed it so much and I could do everything in advanced mode!! woohoo!! I am getting stronger :) might even do it again later on today!

Advanced !! That's terrific :flowerforyou:

I guess this means your DVD's have arrived.

I'm enjoying level 2, too !!
    Day 14 and counting
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    Options
    oh yeah the dvds arrived :-D

anyone taken their measurements yet half way through?? :)

I'm seeing some inch loss already but I'll not record that until the end of the month...hopefully everyone will post their inch loss.