1st Day

Options
kritney
kritney Posts: 132 Member
OMG alpha cardio is intense! I did have to use the modifier a little bit so I'm glad it's there. Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• Natural_K
    Options
    I did start this morning as well. I followed the modifer the whole time but it still was a challenge. I did my meal prep and took measurments last night. I made my own clean eating meal plan for the week. I know food is a weakness for me so having something to follow helps. After all this is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise for results right?!! Hope everyone else is doing well :)
  • Amandanicole222
    Options
    Good workout. Def sweating and panting with this one!! Felt good.
  • Zakiya05
    Zakiya05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good to hear you ladies had a great start! I decided to start a day late, today on Monday. Haven't done it yet, will do it after work. I am super excited to start back up. I thoroughly enjoyed my two weeks between exercise programs, maybe I enjoyed it a bit too much with the eating, lol. Time to get back in!
  • justapita75
    justapita75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Completed the cardio workout today. I had to use the modifier on some of the exercises. Good workout but it kicked my butt! Cant wait for tomorrow!
  • Zakiya05
    Zakiya05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So I did it yesterday evening. It was a great workout, and I love how it is so short. You are done before you even know it. This seems like the perfect workout for me to do after work, as I normally get up early and workout, but as the seasons change I notice I am waking up later and later.

Comparing it to his Insanity workout, I can't believe I even did Insanity. T-25 is still intense, but Insanity is intense X2, long and exhausting. Didn't feel exhausted after this workout, which I am happy about.

I don't burn as many calories as I would like with this workout, but I am cool with that!
  • brandynicole28
    brandynicole28 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I completed my first day on Monday! Cardio was awesome! It was intense and short but kicked my butt!! I did use some of the modifers and burned 335 cals according to my HRM. Looking forward to getting Day 2 underway!!