Level 2 - Day 7 (day 17)

Options
drbskinny
drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
Good Morning!

Look at that # ... Day 17 (& for a lot of you, that # is even higher!) We are more than half way completed :smile: I'm so excited! My favorite part of the wrokout though...? Coming inside, dripping sweat, & putting a big red X through that day's # on my print out calendar. It makes me feel even better than finally moving up to the full exercises vs. being stuck at the modified moves. Don't get me wrong, every time that happens, I'm also thrilled, but there's something about the finality of that X that puts a big smile on my face.

Have a great workout today ladies!

Replies

• tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Got in my workout. Looking forward to dumping Jillian for someone else. :bigsmile:
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L2D9 done and feeling strong. Wired, though, and it is 10PM...not good.

Already starting to think about which video to try next. Maybe no more trouble zones.
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Look at that # ... Day 17 (& for a lot of you, that # is even higher!) We are more than half way completed :smile: I'm so excited! My favorite part of the wrokout though...? Coming inside, dripping sweat, & putting a big red X through that day's # on my print out calendar. It makes me feel even better than finally moving up to the full exercises vs. being stuck at the modified moves. Don't get me wrong, every time that happens, I'm also thrilled, but there's something about the finality of that X that puts a big smile on my face.

Have a great workout today ladies!

I know, I am always so excited to write down that I am one step closer to being done. I tried L3 for fun last year and think I remember liking it more than 2. Hope my memory is correct!

Great job, ladies! Keep it up!
  • trenee35
    Options
    Shred 2 done for the day! I too am looking forward to dumping Jillian....at least for awhile. This was my 2nd time through the 30 Day Shred one after the other. I'm hanging in there though.