Body Revolution Phase 1 Results

Options
So, I'm done with Body Revolution Phase 1. I didn't follow the diet, just MFP, and here are my results ahead of starting Phase 2.

6 lbs down and 16.5 inches gone!! Whoo Hoo! Three of those off my upper chest alone - yay for planks! LOL

Excited to start Phase 2 on Monday!!

Replies

• mrshallewell
    Options
    great results, did you take photos, if you did you should post em.
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    great results, did you take photos, if you did you should post em.

I did...just not sure how to post them. Have to figure that out and I will!
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Next week I finish phase one. I am a little worry about my measurements and I how accurate I was when measuring but I am interested to see if there is a difference. I am done 5.4 lbs so far though!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Congrats, its always such a great feeling to finish phase/week/month/ one haha. Posting pics is pretty easy. Go to tinypics, browse and find your pic. Pic message board for the resize. Upload, do their, "I'm not a robot" deal.. then copy the url for message boards. Paste into the your reply box. Change the IMG to img on front and back and your good :) I had to use a test picture to get my directions right so here is my soccer star :)

2qbx7av.jpg
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    Congrats! Next week I finish phase one. I am a little worry about my measurements and I how accurate I was when measuring but I am interested to see if there is a difference. I am done 5.4 lbs so far though!

Great job!! :)
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    Congrats, its always such a great feeling to finish phase/week/month/ one haha. Posting pics is pretty easy. Go to tinypics, browse and find your pic. Pic message board for the resize. Upload, do their, "I'm not a robot" deal.. then copy the url for message boards. Paste into the your reply box. Change the IMG to img on front and back and your good :) I had to use a test picture to get my directions right so here is my soccer star :)

2qbx7av.jpg

Awww...so adorable! And thank you for the instructions. Now to load the photos on to tiny pic! LOL I'll get them up here in the next day or two!
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    33asd1y.jpg

foos60.jpg

OK, let's see if it worked!
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    LOL...ignore that I'm in my "supply closet"...only place I have a full mirror!
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    You can definately notice a difference! I'm starting tomorrow, so I'll be on Week 1, Workout 2
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    Great results! Keep up the good work!
  • JumpinJill
    JumpinJill Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Oh wow yeah great job! I can see that your arms look thinner and your stomach looks smaller, legs have a bit more noticeable tightness to them. Where I can see it most of all is your face. Keep up the great work and keep posting updates :) Pics and measurements motivate people more then you know <3

Oh and your butt looks lifted some too, we all want that haha
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    Thanks guys! :) Yeah, the butt...squats and lunges, squats and lunges...have you noticed almost everything Jillian does has a squat, lunge or plank in it? LOL Workouts 5 and 6 this week are tough! OW!!!
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    I finished Phase 1 yesterday. I took my measurements and I am thinking I probaby did measure correctly so I am not sure how much I can take stock in any of this. Here is what I have:

Waist: -1 inch
    Hips: -1.25 inches
    Chest: -1.6 inches
    Left arm: -0.25 inches
    Right Arm: -.25 inches
    Left Thigh: -1 inch
    Right Thigh: -1 inch

So I really think I may have messed up and not measured in the exact some spots. As for my weight, I am ending my period and had a cheat day yesterday so I was up a little from earlier in the week. Before my period, I was down 7 lbs. This morning, it was only 5.4. I usually do my official weigh ins on Mondays.

I am debating whether I want to post pics but maybe I will try to see if anyone notices any difference because I am not sure. I have had people tell me they have, but not sure if they are just being nice.
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    I finished Phase 1 yesterday. I took my measurements and I am thinking I probaby did measure correctly so I am not sure how much I can take stock in any of this. Here is what I have:

Waist: -1 inch
    Hips: -1.25 inches
    Chest: -1.6 inches
    Left arm: -0.25 inches
    Right Arm: -.25 inches
    Left Thigh: -1 inch
    Right Thigh: -1 inch

So I really think I may have messed up and not measured in the exact some spots. As for my weight, I am ending my period and had a cheat day yesterday so I was up a little from earlier in the week. Before my period, I was down 7 lbs. This morning, it was only 5.4. I usually do my official weigh ins on Mondays.

I am debating whether I want to post pics but maybe I will try to see if anyone notices any difference because I am not sure. I have had people tell me they have, but not sure if they are just being nice.

That's a great job!! If you're comfortable with it, definitely post pics. If not post, then at least make sure you take them...sometimes, that's the only way I see progress is with pics. You're doing an awesome job - keep going! :)