Intros!

Options
LongMom
LongMom Posts: 408 Member
I'm hoping everyone I have on my list from Brampton is extending the invite to everyone they know in Brampton so we can get more community members! So for those who don't know you - introduce yourself!

My name is Sarah, I'm 33 and I live in Downtown Brampton. I have two girls, aged 3 and 5. They go to the local French Public school, Carrefour des Jeunes. I work in downtown Toronto and I commute into work via the GO.

I have been an active member of MFP since Jan 2010. Came out of the gate flying and dropped the first 20-30 lbs pretty steadily. I've been slacking ever since (busy/complacent/happy to move slow) but am still seeing occasional losses so I'm happy with my progress. I have about 12.5 (ha, about, who am I kidding it's exact) lbs more until I reach my goal of 150lbs.

I successfully lost 50lbs with WW in my 20's and did keep it off until I got pregnant. Then the big ole "I'm pregnant" excuse kicked in and voila, back to "square one" lol.

Next!

Replies

• sylverkat
    sylverkat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My name is Sheryl I live in Bramalea part of Brampton. I'm 31, 199 lbs with a goal of 150. I'm new to MFP and so far love it.
  • Junepal
    Junepal Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi I am June,
    I am originally from Bramalea/Brampton and most likely will be moving back soon. I do still have lots of family & friends there and it will always be my home no matter where I am.
    Good luck to everyone on their journeys.
    Feel free to add me, as I am always looking for new friends :)
  • hilaryroberts
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Hilary and I am new to this website. I am originally from Brampton and moved back after I finished school.

I have always maintained a pretty healthy weight of around 150 pounds in high school, but then in University when I looked more at what I ate and began to exercise I dropped about 20 pounds.

In the past few months I have fallen off the bandwagon and gained about 15 pounds. I have also really slowed my exercising and would like to get back into it.

I am a vegan (not to lose weight, for personal reasons) so I am trying to eat cleaner as I became a bit more of a junk food vegan these past few months. I also love to run and competed in two 10 k races in 2011. I am doing tone it up workouts and really enjoying them so far!
  • hubtech
    hubtech Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi folks. I'm Allen and live in the Snelgrove area of Brampton. I've lost almost 100lbs so far and am working on the last 30 this year. It's great to find other MFP'ers that live here in Brampton. Please add me if so inclined for mutual support.
  • EzzaSilva
    EzzaSilva Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Ezza. I live in north Brampton and am looking to get healthy!
  • shar_ali
    shar_ali Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

I live in Brampton and love the idea of sharing info. Good luck to all of you in your weight loss journey!