September challenge - recommit!

Options
demilade
demilade Posts: 402 Member
For September let's all commit to doing one thing to improve our health and fitness. It's past time to get back on track.

It can be a food or exercise commitment.

Replies

• demilade
    Options
    I will commit to 2 things.

Health - I still struggle badly with sugar so I commit to really making an effort to reduce my chocolate intake.

Fitness - I commit to 4 training sessions a week as a base. 7 wold be ideal but not achievable on a regular basis. I just got a new DVD and hrm to help me
  • jesskkai
    Options
    I'll recommit to working out 5 days a week for a minimum of 30 minutes.

My junk food intake has been really good, I just need to recommit to proper portion sizes for my meals.
  • demilade
    Options
    Not going well. Gallbladder is killing so no exercise.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    ok, so in August my goal was to get better about drinking water, I have had a solid week of 64-100 oz a day... yesterday I did 150 oz :drinker:

September, I am going to recommit to exercise. I have started, but it's not been steady.
  • demilade
    Options
    2 days in and I am manageing about 25 mins of walking. Will keep that up till surgery date, take 5 days off then keep going. My goal is 5k a day by the end of the month
  • Rebirth08
    Rebirth08 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'll commit to listening to my body again and not my emotions - am I hungry or just wanting to feel a bored/lonely/happy/empty/sad/confused/angry place within me? I'll commit to moving more again.
  • pancakesmajor
    pancakesmajor Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I know the month is more than halfway over but I'd like to recommit as well. My ankle isn't completely recovered but I need to do SOMETHING to get back on track - so I'm going to commit to swimming 3x/week again and add back more exercise as my ankle can handle it.
  • Robin_Dennewitz
    Options
    I have recommitted to following my chosen "diet". :smile: So far I have stuck to it for 3 days in a row!
    That may not sound like much to some but believe me it is a record for me, especially since my room mates all continue to bring in to the house things that trigger binges in me if I give in and partake of those foods and drinks.

I am learning that I cannot impose my dietary issues on others; they have a right to eat whatever they want, and I am learning that I do not have to eat what others bring into the house just because it is offered to me. :smile:
  • willtry08
    willtry08 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have recommitted to following my chosen "diet". :smile: So far I have stuck to it for 3 days in a row!

I am learning that I cannot impose my dietary issues on others; they have a right to eat whatever they want, and I am learning that I do not have to eat what others bring into the house just because it is offered to me. :smile:

Excellent attitude to strive for and great job with your 'diet'! A three day victory is still a three day victory so congrats!
  • Bebeharden
    Bebeharden Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Will there be an October Challenge?