New Weekly Check-in 9/16 to 9/22

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
Today is month 2 Insanity for me. Fit test when I get home from work then onto Max Interval Circuit. I feel really rested today and I am really looking forward to month 2 of Insanity. Keep up the awesome workouts everyone. Keep pressing play. The results will be worth it.

Replies

• cassi9879
    cassi9879 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Doing Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home 3 Mile Slim & Sleek Walk this week while I wait for DVDs to be available. I'm not sure what I can do in my ~6x6 ft space.
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I'm back to working out. My eye is still inflamed with Iritise but without the intense pain due to eye drops that keeps the pupil dilated. I started my final week of Insanity and I feel good.

My hubby ordered Asylum for me per my request... its what I want for my 40th bday next month. Yep I wanted another tool I can use to reach my overall weight and health goal.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    I am still working out to Power 90 and loving the results. I feel that I will be ready to move onto P90X next month. I cannot wait and am looking forward to it. What a difference that 4 months of healthy eating and exercising can make. I never imagined losing over 60 pounds this fast.
  • beckyyates
    Options
    I am still working out to Tony Horton 10 minute trainers doing 3 workouts daily. 3 days a week I also run 3 to 5 miles. On the days I am not jogging I work out with kettlebells.

My schedule is going to become very busy in November so I bought T25 a few weeks ago. I worked out to a few of the workouts and I love it. Awesome motivating workouts and the time flies by.
  • Ontario12
    Ontario12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Doing P90x Lean in random order and throwing in a couple Plus routines. 3-5x/w
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    4 more days to go, and I'll have completed Insanity. I think I'm going through a "grieving process" already. I am really going to miss these workouts! I just love the way Shaun T. motivates & instructs. So, my plan is to do P90X one day, and Insanity the next. If anyone out there has done a hybrid of the 2 programs together, do you have any suggestions? I need to get serious about lifting....but don't want to stop the intense cardio of Insanity, either. I watched one of the DVD's of P90X, and I hope Tony grows on me...he seems a bit irritating to me, actually. Feedback?
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    4 more days to go, and I'll have completed Insanity. I think I'm going through a "grieving process" already. I am really going to miss these workouts! I just love the way Shaun T. motivates & instructs. So, my plan is to do P90X one day, and Insanity the next. If anyone out there has done a hybrid of the 2 programs together, do you have any suggestions? I need to get serious about lifting....but don't want to stop the intense cardio of Insanity, either. I watched one of the DVD's of P90X, and I hope Tony grows on me...he seems a bit irritating to me, actually. Feedback?

I have done both but not an hybrid. I know many who have done hybrid with success. Tony can be a bit irritating but P90X is awesome. I really miss it. I did P90X first then did Insanity. P90X is much slower paced compared to Insanity. I am going to do a T25 and P90X hybrid next. I miss the dumbbells and pull ups and ab ripper X that P90X has. P90X3 is coming out the 2nd week of December. I am really pumped about that especially since P90X3 will only be 30 minute workouts.

I do have a schedule for P90X /Insanity if you need one. Let me know.
  • jessa271
    Options
    Doing Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home 3 Mile Slim & Sleek Walk this week while I wait for DVDs to be available. I'm not sure what I can do in my ~6x6 ft space.

I'm doing Insanity in my bedroom, with floor space about 6x3. It's a ***** for moving push-ups (I can only go over one instead of four), but otherwise, it's fine! Make it work!
  • jessa271
    Options
    Checking in... I'm on Insanity Week 7, just completed Day 4. I HATE max recovery!!!!

I'm still trying to decide what to tackle next: Asylum, T25 or Les Mills. I'm also quite tempted to do Insanity over again. Decisions, decisions.
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options

I have done both but not an hybrid. I know many who have done hybrid with success. Tony can be a bit irritating but P90X is awesome. I really miss it. I did P90X first then did Insanity. P90X is much slower paced compared to Insanity. I am going to do a T25 and P90X hybrid next. I miss the dumbbells and pull ups and ab ripper X that P90X has. P90X3 is coming out the 2nd week of December. I am really pumped about that especially since P90X3 will only be 30 minute workouts.

I do have a schedule for P90X /Insanity if you need one. Let me know.

P90X3??!!! I'm going to have to check into that! Still totally love P90x and P90x+ but ready to start mixing it up a bit. I was considering Insanity or T25 but will have to look at P90x3 first
  • EniBee
    EniBee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Can't believe that tomorrow will be my last day of week 3! Really proud of my achievement. One day at a time!