Day 1!

Alright all! You have officially started the 30 days! Starting is the hardest part, right?

How do you guys space these? All at once? Morning, evening?

For now, I'm doing everything right before my shower - that way, I have a "marker" every day that means I've already completed my day's challenge :-)

Have a great day!

Replies

• I want to join and do this! Is there some way to know what your supposed to do each day?
  • I'm in! The bootcamp I'm in is starting the same squat challenge on Monday, but I really need the ab challenge, so here I am!

janelleholden, just go back to the main group topics page and print the challenge charts:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1101549-30-day-challenge-charts
  • JarryIvette
    JarryIvette Posts: 43 Member
    Did mine all at once in the evening! Tough! Wooh! Lol
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Day 1 complete!!! I'm gonna feel it in my legs tomorrow...cause I'm already feelin it now! I LOVE it!:love:
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Just to let y'all know, I'm also doing Stronglifts 5x5. So I'm doing this challenge on my non-lifting days. As a result, I will be taking twice as long as everyone else, but I'm still gonna do it!!! Go get 'em y'all!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Ok I did it! LOL! I am so out of shape. LOL! You have no idea! But I did it. It was done before I knew it! Now on to the Wizard of Oz challenge!