Friday 9/20/2013

Options
lonna985
lonna985 Posts: 32 Member
Ok so seems as if it is just me. Why do people join a group and then never say anything. This is ok I told myself when I started this group if I was the only one then so be it. I am doing this for me. So todays goal 5000 steps, water, water, water. I am strong and I will do this just one little step at a time.

Replies

• queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Hi Lonna. It does seem to be the case that no one else is participating with this one! Yesterday I had 8496 steps- better than I thought I could do. I was in meetings all day so I figured I couldn't make the 10000. Today has been a poor showing as I had a training at work and although I was the trainer and spoke the whole time, I was sitting- so no steps there. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. I am on my way out the door now to shop for jeans- all mine are just that little bit too big (yayyy!):smile: I don't always have time to check in on the weekends, but I'll be back Monday if not before. We'll do this together even if it's just us. I'm more of a replier than a starter though, so be warned, I'll probably never start a topic. Have a great weekend
  • lonna985
    lonna985 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post! Good job on those steps. I know it took all I had yesterday to get mine in. Don't know if I will make it today or not. Just not feeling to well today. But going to do the best I can.

How wonderful to be able to go and buy new jeans in a smaller size. I am needing new jeans just for the fact that the ones I have are just about worn out. But trying to hold on until I can go down a size.

You have a great weekend and if I don't see you until Monday at least I will know what is going on. Take care.