Level 2 - Day 10 (day 20)

Options
drbskinny
drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
Last day of Level 2... AND we're 2/3's of the way finished :smile:

Congrats to everyone for making it this far. I'm so proud we've all stuck with it! I know I can feel a difference in my body already. My weight is almost the same from the start (as my eating habits are horrible,) but I can definitely feel & see some differences. I'm waiting to pull out my measuring tape until the very end, but the results so far are promising.

Hope everyone is doing well, feeling strong, & ready for our weekend relaxation. I know I am!

Replies

• tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi gang! My 30 days is finally done! I'm very happy about that. I will post my measurements tomorrow when I take them. Can't wait to see how everyone does!
  • trenee35
    Options
    I actually did 45 days. I am going to take a break from the Shred for a little bit. I appreciate all the motivation watching the updated posts. I felt I needed more variety as I was no longer looking forward to working out each night. So, Thank you all of you and Good luck and Congrats to those still in it! Keep going...the 30 days is worth it!
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi gang! My 30 days is finally done! I'm very happy about that. I will post my measurements tomorrow when I take them. Can't wait to see how everyone does!

Congratulations!!!! You made it--what a fabulous accomplishment!
  • 1nt2Lose
    Options
    Level 3, day 3 done. I sadly dread this DVD each day now. :(. Hoping I learn to love the jumping lunges and I can finish without planters fasciitis (heels are getting sore.) Determined to see this out!
  • 1nt2Lose
    Options
    I actually did 45 days. I am going to take a break from the Shred for a little bit. I appreciate all the motivation watching the updated posts. I felt I needed more variety as I was no longer looking forward to working out each night. So, Thank you all of you and Good luck and Congrats to those still in it! Keep going...the 30 days is worth it!

Sad to see you go, but I completely understand. I am counting down to day 30 and can't believe you had the gusto to do it again, and to day 45!!! Best of luck on your journey!
  • trenee35
    Options
    Thank you. I am really cheering you all on!