hello all support needed

Options
hi my name is brandy i am in the beginning of my journey i have my seminar on October 10th and have some support but would love to have more that are going thru the same thing and have been thruit too go ahead and add me im game and ready for this change in my life

Replies

• risskie
    risskie Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    WELCOME to the best 'support' group in all of My Fitness Pal ~ well, among the best :laugh:

We are all united in the quest to get healthy and live longer. So many, like yourself have just begun their journey - either by sleeve, band or RNY. Still others, like myself, are now into maintenance - yet still need that group check-in to keep focused on the long term goal.

Good luck in your pursuit. Keep your head up, eyes open and keep asking for help/suggestions when you are in need. That's why this group exists and it's why there are so many members. We are here for you! :drinker:
  • operator646
    operator646 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    MFP is one of the greatest resources I have found on this journey. I first joined during my 3 month pre-op diet. Since then I stopped logging for awhile, but soon started up again after noticing how easy it is to fall into old habits. There is so much support here and information.
    Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • cakelady69
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I don't always posts, but I check in everyday and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. I had my surgery on Feb. 18th of this year.