New Weekly Check-in 9/23 to 9/29

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
Today is day 43 of Insanity. Only 20 days to go. Month 2 so far has been what I expected. The exercises become longer and harder. It is like starting Insanity all over again as if you were on day 1. I have been very tired lately but still press play because I love the feeling after a hard workout.

I thought the tiredness and low energy was because of my Lymes disease acting up on me but the doctors thinks that may only be part of it. I may have sleep apnea. I have an appointment with a sleep doctor in October to discuss a sleep study.

February through July I had the more energy then I ever had in my life. It is so strange how sudden things can change. Keep up the great workouts everyone. Your results will be worth it. Have a great week.

Replies

• cassi9879
    cassi9879 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    30 days of Body Gospel for me.
  • jessa271
    Options
    Just started Insanity Week 8! Only two more weeks to go!

My fit test yesterday amazed me. And tonight for the first time during hook jumps, I was actually able to spring up off the floor like they do in the video. I'm not as graceful, but I was never able to do much more than hop while they popped up and down. Insanity is amazing, at least what it's done for me.

I'm looking to add more friends, people who post and log and comment everyday (or most days). Please feel free to add me if you're interested.
  • beckyyates
    Options
    I am still working out to Tony Horton 10 minute trainer videos doing 1 to 3 workouts a day and having great results. I am thinking of T25 soon or maybe P90X3 when it comes out in December.

Jessa271, I do not log everyday here but many of us do in our Facebook group. Are you in our Facebook group too for TeamBeachbody. Lots of comments and posting daily there if you are interested. The link to our Total Teambeachbody on facebook is below.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612/

Have a great week everyone and keep up the great work. :smile:
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Day 60, Insanity today. It was a tough week last week, because of my autoimmune disease, so I had to take a few rest days. I pushed play today, and I'm so glad I did. My endurance isn't as good as usual, because of my flare, but I'm still pushing through it. I only have 2 more workouts to go to finish my first round of Insanity! :happy:
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Power 90 is still my sidekick. Four more pounds lost and total weight lost with Power 90 is 67 pounds in 5 months. I am feeling great and am glad that I stuck with it. Thanks again Coach Ryan. Thanks again to everyone else pressing play. It makes me motivated to see others wanting to get healthier or stay healthy.

Keep up the great job everyone.
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Wow Alex that is great. Way to go. 67 pounds lost is amazing. Keep up the hard work. Do you plan on doing P90X next? I know you asked me about P90X before. Way to keep pressing play every day.

Great job to everyone else too. Keep it up.
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing Insanity Max Interval Sports Training today... then I have a whole house carpet cleaning job tomorrow so no workout for me. Sat will be Insanity Upper Body Weight Training. I didn't workout Monday due to my eye bothering me..Tue was fasting in preparation for my colonoscopy on yesterday which is why I didn't workout yesterday. I miss working out and look forward to it in 1hr when I get off. I'll redo and complete my final week of Insanity next week. I need to say I finished it.
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    First round of Insanity completed!!! Yay! Now if I can find my "before" pics....they got lost somehow when I transferred my old files to my new computer (from an external hard drive). I'll get my kids to help me with it; they've got to be there somewhere! I really would like to see what progress I've made!
  • EniBee
    EniBee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I have completed 4 weeks of insanity!!!!!!!! So, glad! Now to face the recovery week.