Before and After NROLFW (with pics)

Options
I have completed the program! I am 26 years old and 5’6.5” tall.

Starting Stats (Feb 2013)
Weight: 177lbs
Body fat % (online calculator): 35.9%
Neck: 13.5”
Waist: 35.5”
Hips: 39.75”
Wrist: 6.5”
Bicep: 11.5”
Thigh: 23.5”

Ending Stats (Sept 2013)
Weight: 162lbs
Body fat % (online calculator): 31.7%
Neck: 13”
Waist: 33.25”
Hips: 38”
Wrist: 6”
Bicep: 10.5”
Thigh: 21.8”

All positive results, though slight. I was hoping for better measurements and the way I look naked. I still have a lot of fat on me and it’s likely due to not following a strict lean diet.* I ate an average of 1791 calories a day and an average macro split of 40/26.5/33.5 (C/F/P).

I worked out mostly 3x/week. Sometimes 2, sometimes 4.

Anyway here are the pictures:

a704701a-56a2-41aa-8b75-2e8a62c9042f.jpg

20133-9SideComparison.jpg

*TBH, I wrote that before seeing the pictures side by side. And I got to admit - I can see the difference! Can't be upset about that kind of slow progress. Just got to keep it up :)

Replies

• becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is still an amazing difference, I would be beyond proud with those types of results! If that took six months, what are your plans now?
  • courtniemarie
    courtniemarie Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is still an amazing difference, I would be beyond proud with those types of results! If that took six months, what are your plans now?

Thank you! It is amazing to look back and see how far I've come :)

I started added more clean carbs back into my diet and more lean (vs. fatty) meats (still eating about 1750 cals). I just started crossfit (bought a groupon awhile back) and will do that for a month. Then I plan to go back to lifting. I liked having a program and have heard good things about the 5/3/1 setup. I'll probably do that and modify as needed! My main goal is to bring down my body fat %.
  • glreim21
    glreim21 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation!!! I am inspired????
  • FourIsCompany
    FourIsCompany Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You look great! Healthier - Even your skin looks better. Your arms look really good!
  • ajidllensi
    ajidllensi Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!! Great work. I am totally inspired :-) I just started stage 3 and would be totally happy with your results.
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    you look really great! you can definitely see a big difference in your arms and your tummy. great job sticking with it!
  • courtniemarie
    Options
    Thank you everybody! Your encouragement keeps me going :D
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You look and did great!!! Thanks for posting! Very motivational for me to keep going!
  • courtniemarie
    Options
    You look great! Healthier - Even your skin looks better. Your arms look really good!

That might be the nice summer glow haha! can you tell I don't wear bikinis?? :D
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    You look fab! Major difference between the before and after--I know it's hard to see when you're looking at your own photos, but seriously....you done good! Body composition improved greatly! Your arms and torso changed rather dramatically. Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • courtniemarie
    Options
    You look fab! Major difference between the before and after--I know it's hard to see when you're looking at your own photos, but seriously....you done good! Body composition improved greatly! Your arms and torso changed rather dramatically. Well done! :flowerforyou:

Thank you :)
  • phizzylizzy
    phizzylizzy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to comment on this - AMAZING! I know you've worked hard and you've stayed consistent. There is an incredible difference and your arms are legitimately buff now! :)
  • bitterwaitress
    bitterwaitress Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you look great! there's no way your body fat is still over 30%!
  • mdivamuffin
    mdivamuffin Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Even though the numbers are small you can see a huge difference. Especially in your belly and arms!! Well done. Brilliant!
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Enjoy Crossfit :)
  • katiwagner
    katiwagner Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Did you do any other type of workouts with NROL4W?
  • shellygriffith
    Options
    The pics are no longer attached?