What's your favourite way to exercise?

Options
new2canada
new2canada Posts: 119 Member
I really like to take my dog for a walk and I don't mind doing exercise dvds...like this one by my favourite fitness instructor, Chris Freytag http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXg58KUWGCg&list=PLGtdQxg4oVRvjNNBf0rdV-qfVFsnZ5mjc

What's your favourite way to exercise?

Replies

• ezconklin
    Options
    I go to a Zumba class on Sundays, urban hike Monday & Thursday (3 miles), body weight exercises on Tues & Wednesday and then usually do something fun with the family on Saturdays. This past Saturday we hiked along the river, I think we ended up going 6 miles. Fridays are my rest days.
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    A nice long fast 2hr walk with a friend is my favourite. I like to ride my bike, but I'm more of a look around at nature rider.
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    going on walks with my hubby and dogs x
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    My favourites are walks. I just love them and I find them simple and easy to do. Running burns more calories though so I took that up recently.
  • snejkaxo
    snejkaxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I used to do Yoga and walking primarily, but now my main focus is muay thai. I still do yoga as warm up, or on my rest days. I also do rope jumping as conditioning and resistance cables.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Walking and Pilates!:flowerforyou:
  • sage_444
    sage_444 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like to do twenty minutes of elliptical or swimming, then half an hour of strength exercises. Or Just Dance 3 on my wii.
  • XimeTheFirst
    XimeTheFirst Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anything that can be done outdoors! Walking, running, hiking, cycling...

But when that is not possible, I really enjoy Les Mills Pump.

Also I'm starting to like Focus T25 because my fitness level has improved and now I'm not dying on the floor by the end of the track (I'm still dying, but on my feet :P )
  • 130Sam130
    130Sam130 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite has to be dance, my next being pilates, and the final is walking with my dog.
  • sighless
    Options
    Monday, Wednesday, Friday & most Saturdays I strength train with freeweights. Then run 5k on Monday and Saturday. And lastly I walk whenever I get a chance.