Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Monthly Group Challenges

Replies

• MikeC0679
    MikeC0679 Posts: 83 Member
    Ok, the May challenge is up!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At9htxmVTz3DdGZBR3VYUlR4aVJFWWdVSENCV2J2bXc&usp=sharing

Simply put in what you're working in reps and the sheet will count for us! Set yourself a personal goal! Mine is to complete the Plank Challenge and figure out a squats challenge. :-D
  • MikeC0679
    Whoops! Forgot to make the new sheet shared. It's all set now! :)
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,100 Member
    added me and logged some. lol i missed 2 days but i will not miss any more if i can help it
  • MikeC0679
    Me too! I haven't been able to get into the last 2 days because we were building a chicken run and coop. Now I'm too sore to do anything. Hah. With all the wood we brought in, I could call these "Planks", no? ;-)
  • scythswife
    lol nice planks Mike. I have gotten some reps in but not the specific ones listed on the spreadsheet
  • MikeC0679
    I am utterly FAILING at this month's challenge! I keep trying to remember to do these reps and then WHOOSH!... what was I trying to remember? Hah. Gotta get on board!
  • pinkstay
    pinkstay Posts: 61
    I am having trouble remembering to keep track of them... LOL! you can do it mike :)
  • keithmf24
    keithmf24 Posts: 63
    Ive been terrible at all of our monthly challenges since the (running miles) challenge.. thats the only one smoked!
  • scythswife
    Ive been terrible at all of our monthly challenges since the (running miles) challenge.. thats the only one smoked!

I think u just like running mostly.

I keep doing reps but forget to do the ones that r listed on the spread sheet. I did 257 today and none are on that list. lol hubby had me training with him today.
  • pinkstay
    ive been doing some simple strength training at home and keep forgetting to track my reps....
  • MikeC0679
    I think we can safely say that Stayce and Julia killed this month's challenge... I did not so much... I think for June, we'll go with a "I would walk 500 miles" challenge! We can translate steps into almost anything, including biking and swimming with a step calculator online. This may help for Keith and myself to get back in the game! :D
  • scythswife
    I think we can safely say that Stayce and Julia killed this month's challenge... I did not so much... I think for June, we'll go with a "I would walk 500 miles" challenge! We can translate steps into almost anything, including biking and swimming with a step calculator online. This may help for Keith and myself to get back in the game! :D

I am game for that since I just joined a team to do at least 100 miles in september for Alex's Lemonade Stand. Some of us r preping now to get ready for then. I sucked this month with staying on it but it has been crazy here.
  • MikeC0679
    Our June challenge is up! My personal goal is 50 miles, but I'm not sure if that is too low, too high, or just right. I guess we'll see!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At9htxmVTz3DdENoc1k3ODA1WFZHRTFIRzE4TktLMlE#gid=0
  • scythswife
    I'm in. I am aiming for 100 miles this month in preperation for doing the Alex's Lemonade Month. that would be 528,000 steps
  • pinkstay
    okay i am having a major blonde moment here... Are we tracking steps? If so how can i figure out about how many steps i take in a mile?
  • pinkstay
    Nevermind... my blonde self figured it out..... guess thats why i shouldnt try to figure stuff out when im tired LOL!
  • MikeC0679
    Hey Eastern NC folks. I'm holding off on a July challenge to hopefully figure a way to revitalize our challenges in August. We've seen a bit of a fizzle (from my included).
  • scythswife
    Sorry for being such a slacker in the group. I will try to do better. :smile:
  • MikeC0679
    If anybody is interested, I'm more than happy to start up a challenge for October. :D
  • Lets do it!!! Ive been slacking here lately... and I think that would be a great way to get back on track! Plus we are finally settling into our new place :):):)