No one is talking on here yet?

Options
Ummm...Aren't we suppose to hold each other accountable daily on here? I've done cardio and a workout and burned 774 calories! Still under my goal calories mainly cause I only eat twice a day. How is everyone else doing today so far?

Replies

• AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Today is my rest day, so I've got to keep a strict watch on how much I eat. I'm trying to eat breakfast each day, so I did that today! Little victories! haha
  • willierey53
    Options
    Hi, i am new to the group, I am starting again with my weight loss goals. 1 thing I know about myself is that i am a good starter but i lose steam and that's why I would like to be a part of this group. This is day 2 for me and I am stoked to be involved with others who are looking for accountability. I am getting ready to go for my walk and some gym time, ttly!:smile:
  • Booschmoop
    Booschmoop Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll be going to the gym in a few hours to work out for an hour in the pool. So far this has been working for me. Now that cold weather is moving in I plan on adding some different exercises and lifting weights. I seriously need some muscle. The pool is great for cardio and getting back some flexibility. I'm averaging about a pound a week weight loss by going to the pool five days a week for an hour and tracking everything I eat. So far so good. What does everyone else do? I love mixing it up.
  • susancarter98
    susancarter98 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here. Have been doing WW but got too costly, so I am going forward on my own. I had lapband weight loss surgery 5 years ago, but have gained 10-12 pounds back. I am in the process of losing that, plus 10 more pounds to get to my goal. Exercise is hard for me to do. I have never exercised much and really don't like to exercise, so I have to be pushed to do it. I am starting to walk 3-4 days a week. I sure wish I had the motivation now that I did 6 years ago when I started the journey of preparing for my lapband surgery! Even though I have had the lapband, it is very hard to keep the weight off and stay motivated. It sure was not an easy fix, but a tool to get me this far. I lost 70 pounds within the first 18-months following surgery.
  • lauren_lovely7
    lauren_lovely7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a workout planned for tomorrow. Today I plan on doing some walking because my hamstrings are killing me from yesterday!
  • timothydriver
    timothydriver Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! It's ok even if you had a rest day everyone needs it a few times a week... I just played two volleyball games and burned 263 calories.
  • kristinwesterfield
    Options
    Hi all,

Today is my day 1 trying to get back into healthy habits and weight loss. Started with a fitness assessment that included a 5k, 800m run/walk, plus some strength activities.

My pitfall has always been falling off the wagon so definitely looking for some accountability here!
  • bettcous
    Options
    I just joined this group today. Yesterday was a good day for me. I am just getting started with losing weight again. I started 09/16/13. I am doing well so far. I have gone to the gym everyday this week. I plan to tighten up on my eating more. I hope everyone has a good day today.
  • AshleyMeggg
    Options
    Hope everyone kills their workouts today!
  • Booschmoop
    Options
    I had a good workout at the pool. Trying to make a plan for tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll do some walking since the weather has been so nice and look for new soup recipes to try out this fall and winter. We had chicken and barley last night but I haven't decided what to have tonight yet. I hope everyone else is having a great day :happy:
  • willierey53
    Options
    I have eaten well today although I haven't exercised for the day. I almost went back to my old habits because I was feeling weak and discouraged for a minute. I do realize that I need to do my exercises in the a.m. As the day wears on I am less inclined to do what i need to do! Glad to have people to share my struggles with, I can't wait to weigh myself on Sunday! I am in it for the long haul and I appreciate any and all help! have a great new way of life everyone!
  • AshleyMeggg
    Options
    willierey, I always have to work out right when I wake up. Before my body knows what's going on! hahaha
  • timothydriver
    Options
    Today is my day off from the gym and running hopefully be able to control dinner tonight so I don't bust my calorie intake. But if I do its ok cause I'm under it most of the time anyways so a few times a month breaking it won't hurt me as long as its not a habbit.
  • kristinwesterfield
    Options
    Did 5k training this morning, but way slower than I hoped. Gotta push forward!
  • Booschmoop
    Options
    Thank goodness I got my walk in before the rain started. I also did good with my food today. I hope everyone else is having a good weekend.
  • timothydriver
    Options
    How is everyone doing on their workout and calorie intake today?
  • katherine_casey
    Options
    I've managed to stay at or under my daily calorie goal 4 out of 7 days this last week. I'm slowly improving... the week before I only managed 3 days.
  • Booschmoop
    Options
    I got an extra 30 minutes in today at the pool. I'm always at or under my calorie goal. As long as I eat at home I'm pretty safe. Eating out is my downfall but I'm getting better.
  • AshleyMeggg
    Options
    I had my best splits ever on my run this morning. I'm super happy!
  • dubble13
    dubble13 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I'm getting my butt to the gym now :)