DAY 30!!!!!!!!

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Day 30 of 90

Focus T25 ALPHA Week 5 Day 2

Today: ALPHA Ab Intervals

Well ladies....we made it 1/3 of the way through!!! I am going to wait until Saturday to do my "30 Day Pics" ans stats, because I will be done with ALPHA then :)

I started this journey at 209lbs, and I set goals and rewards for myself throughout the process. My goal for hitting 200 was a new HRM, and my reward for hitting 190 was new shoes. I didnt have the $ at the time I hit my goals but I was able to order both on Friday and I got my new shoes yesterday, and I love them!! But my HRM which I am more eager to receive, is still not here ...grrrrr Hopefully I iwll have it this week :) Eager to see what I burn during my workouts :)

Have a great day ladies!!

Replies

• bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Your doing wonderful! I also want to look into a heart rate monitor!
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    First kudos to everyone hanging in there and getting results!!

Second I AM SO BUMMED!! I am within 10 - 15 pounds of my goal weight and the scale isn't BUDGING!! I wanted to be to 145 by now...not happening I have been stuck at 151 for the last 30 days....I don't know whether to go up with my calories, down with my calories, change up my whole routine. Just flipping STUCK! I had really wanted to by to my goal weight in time for Christmas and the dang weight just isn't moving! I did start writing down calories yesterday and realized pretty quick that I have gotten pretty lax on portion size and snacking throughout the day. So I'm hoping after tightening down on calorie intake again that the scale will budge? Here's another question for all you T25ers...what are you planning on doing after T25? I had thought I would just start back over, but quite honestly found that I needed longer than a 1 week break from T25 before starting it again.
  • heatherc369
    Options
    First kudos to everyone hanging in there and getting results!!

Second I AM SO BUMMED!! I am within 10 - 15 pounds of my goal weight and the scale isn't BUDGING!! I wanted to be to 145 by now...not happening I have been stuck at 151 for the last 30 days....I don't know whether to go up with my calories, down with my calories, change up my whole routine. Just flipping STUCK! I had really wanted to by to my goal weight in time for Christmas and the dang weight just isn't moving! I did start writing down calories yesterday and realized pretty quick that I have gotten pretty lax on portion size and snacking throughout the day. So I'm hoping after tightening down on calorie intake again that the scale will budge? Here's another question for all you T25ers...what are you planning on doing after T25? I had thought I would just start back over, but quite honestly found that I needed longer than a 1 week break from T25 before starting it again.

I am planning on doing T25 Gamma after Beta, then moving on to a shorter program.....Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred ( Ive seen amazing success stories) Then going to to Chalean Extreme!! (Seen alot of success stories on this as well)
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Your doing wonderful! I also want to look into a heart rate monitor!
    Thank you, so are you!
    I got the Polar FT4 because that seems to be the one everyone on my friends list has and have heard nothing but good things about it :0) Cant wait to get my hands on it! lol
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone. We are 1/3 of the way through this challenge and congratulations on making it this far. There were quite a few wanting to participate in this challenge, but I only seen a few posts and there right here so I hope those that aren't posting are still challenging themselves and participating in workouts. As far as T25 I finished a couple of weeks ago, but due to having surgery and now a sinus infection I'm not quite up to workout out yet. I did order Gamma so I'm debating whether to start there, or just do another round of T25 and move into Gamma. I say that because it's been a couple of weeks so I feel like I need to do that. Everyone have a great day!! Congrats again!! Be Proud!
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Hi! Keep doing what you're doing and the scale will move. One thing is that you can reevaluate your eating. In the nutrition guide of T25 there is a diet for 1200 calories day, and one for 1600 calories a day depending on what your goals are. Take a look at that and maybe it will be easier to decide what to do. Good luck and Keep the Focus!!
  • morschjodo
    morschjodo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started my exercise program before this challenge started but I was impressed with myself Sunday night that I've stuck with it this long... I'm in the middle of week 6 and then have 3 more weeks to go. I workout tonight and it has been fairly easy.. not the workouts themselves but actually keeping to the schedule. I've done 22 workouts so far with the program and some extra walks and bike rides with my son just trying to keep active instead of sitting around at home. My excitement is waning, thanks HeatherC for the post today on keeping motivated. I am not losing weight as quickly as I would like and am thinking of cutting calories back, but I think losing slowly isn't a bad thing either. I need to work on not buying "treats" i.e. candy corn. And I have figured out the Special K snacks don't help me, they only make me want to eat more "treat" type things instead of healthier choices of fruits/veggies/dairy. I think I am also going to work on my sleep schedule. I am getting up to change and feed my son at 5:25am and usually go back to bed when I get him back to sleep until 6:40 and workout at night before bed getting to bed around 10:30 or 11 some nights. Hubby wants me to try to get to bed at 9:30pm so if the little man is awake at 5:30 for the day I can be up with him, but I also should be able to get him back to sleep most mornings and be able to use that time to workout before I get ready for work. We will see how it goes. I really really really want to get down to 180 so I can get my first tattoo (my son's hand and footprints from when he was born at 1lb 5oz) I didn't do it intentionally but I store my HRM on top of my doodles and copies of his prints for the tattoo and it helps to remind me that is one reason I'm doing this
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Congratulations on your dedication to exercising. You are doing great, and it's great that you recognize the areas you are struggling in because that's half the battle. Once I did that things went a little more smoothly. Losing weight slowly is the best way to do it. Working on the sleep schedule is a great idea and it's something that a lot of individuals struggle with especially when you have a small child. You have set your goals and they are goals that are definitely attainable so believe in yourself and it sounds like you have a great support system. I believe you can do it. On another note as far as the HRM I own the Polar FT4 and it's great. I have not had any issues with it, and it was at a reasonable price. Take care.:smile:
  • sissy848
    Options
    This morning was HIIT Power from combat and pump and burn from les mills.
  • morschjodo
    Options
    I have the older Polar F6 coral colored heart rate monitor... I had to replace the battery in the watch this year but I've had it a long time!
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Did I really not check in today? LOL So I had an awesome moment at work when a girl who I haven't seen in a few weeks leaned over my cube and said...I can really see that you've lost weight, you look great good job! Such an awesome feeling. I'm also feeling pretty worn out from coughing all day - but I think this sinus thing is finally on it's way out thank goodness. I went over my calories today by more than a couple and just can't get myself moving outside. I think it's going to be early to bed for me and super motivated to get out twice tomorrow, once walking and once to the gym.

Keep up the great work ladies! Oh and my FitBit Zip came for my work challenge starting next week, I may play with that real quick before bed!
  • morschjodo
    Options
    Just finished my EA Sports Active II workout on the Xbox. Sweat pouring down my face tonight! I increased my weights to make it more of a challenge and I could definitely tell! They don't do more than 1-2 sets of something so I figured I can try to lift heavy for the few reps they do. Sometimes it's just 1 set of 10 reps for a certain lift. Does anyone else get sweaty knees? lol MyLittleOwl, you will have to tell me how you like your Fitbit after you've used it awhile.
    Oh Xander and I also went to the park and played on the equipment a little while before going on a nice walk... gorgeous fall day here, and he is soooo close to walking. We're not pushing him to walk, I know he will do it when he figures he wants to but most likely before he's 18 months(middle of next month) I hope.
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I started my exercise program before this challenge started but I was impressed with myself Sunday night that I've stuck with it this long... I'm in the middle of week 6 and then have 3 more weeks to go. I workout tonight and it has been fairly easy.. not the workouts themselves but actually keeping to the schedule. I've done 22 workouts so far with the program and some extra walks and bike rides with my son just trying to keep active instead of sitting around at home. My excitement is waning, thanks HeatherC for the post today on keeping motivated. I am not losing weight as quickly as I would like and am thinking of cutting calories back, but I think losing slowly isn't a bad thing either. I need to work on not buying "treats" i.e. candy corn. And I have figured out the Special K snacks don't help me, they only make me want to eat more "treat" type things instead of healthier choices of fruits/veggies/dairy. I think I am also going to work on my sleep schedule. I am getting up to change and feed my son at 5:25am and usually go back to bed when I get him back to sleep until 6:40 and workout at night before bed getting to bed around 10:30 or 11 some nights. Hubby wants me to try to get to bed at 9:30pm so if the little man is awake at 5:30 for the day I can be up with him, but I also should be able to get him back to sleep most mornings and be able to use that time to workout before I get ready for work. We will see how it goes. I really really really want to get down to 180 so I can get my first tattoo (my son's hand and footprints from when he was born at 1lb 5oz) I didn't do it intentionally but I store my HRM on top of my doodles and copies of his prints for the tattoo and it helps to remind me that is one reason I'm doing this

I am glad you read it! I really think everyone should! I printed it out for quick reference! I am 99% sure it speaks directly to each and everyone of us on this journey!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Did I really not check in today? LOL So I had an awesome moment at work when a girl who I haven't seen in a few weeks leaned over my cube and said...I can really see that you've lost weight, you look great good job! Such an awesome feeling. I'm also feeling pretty worn out from coughing all day - but I think this sinus thing is finally on it's way out thank goodness. I went over my calories today by more than a couple and just can't get myself moving outside. I think it's going to be early to bed for me and super motivated to get out twice tomorrow, once walking and once to the gym.

Keep up the great work ladies! Oh and my FitBit Zip came for my work challenge starting next week, I may play with that real quick before bed!

I was wondering where your were girly!
    Congrats on the NSV! That is an amazing feeling! As you saw lastnight I had a similar one in class and I was on cloud 9 :) IT makes me really eager to do my progress pics this weekend!

Keep up the good work chick :wink: