Hi all it's Paula**** here weight loss today 3 pounds xx hope u all did well xx

Replies

• JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    2 lbs down! This is great!
  • Wiseinwellness
    Wiseinwellness Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj8qwrIbtITLdExnTGU3SlZiQnhjOGl2aUVraW5Dd0E&usp=sharing

It's Monday!!
    Remember to input your weight loss in the spreadsheet so we can keep track of your progress.

Here's to another great week.
  • new2canada
    new2canada Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Down 2 lbs...that's a good start! Now to keep going this week.
  • Frittycat
    Frittycat Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Four pounds down and I already feel better. I expect that loss will slow down, but just have to stay on track. I have three eating-out events this week. I have to prove it to myself that I can have willpower when I am out of my routine.
  • ezconklin
    Options
    YAY! Usually I have trouble focusing on more than one thing at a time. Either my diet is on track or I workout. This week I did both! Now to hold on for consistency.
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    SW-191 lbs

CW- for Monday Sept 23 191 lb. Still the same no change

Height 5' 3"
    GW- weight for the end of October 186 lbs
    Long term goal of 135-140 lbs
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    good going everyone x good luck this week x
  • A_new_Romi
    A_new_Romi Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Starting weight was 168 lbs. weigh in today was 168 but Friday I was 167.5 lbs. I am on my period (started yesterday) so that could be the reason. Hopefully next week will be better! :)
  • nini2_5
    nini2_5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    9-16-13 SW 243
    9-23-13 CW 237
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Sorry, couldn't check into the spreadsheet last night - and the restrictions on the work server doesn't let me get into the it...

Monday Sept. 16th - 152.8
    Monday Sept. 23rd - 151.2
  • Wiseinwellness
    Options
    Sorry, couldn't check into the spreadsheet last night - and the restrictions on the work server doesn't let me get into the it...

Hi Kristen - I popped your 2nd week into the spreadsheet! Well done by the way. When you have a chance, fill in your thoughts on how the week went, and you can see what was effective/not effective over the long run.

Cheers,
    Julie
  • Wiseinwellness
    Options
    Hi all. Starting weight was 168 lbs. weigh in today was 168 but Friday I was 167.5 lbs. I am on my period (started yesterday) so that could be the reason. Hopefully next week will be better! :)

Hi Romi,

Remember to input your numbers into the spreadsheet and share your insights about what worked for you this week. And a loss is a loss, so well done!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj8qwrIbtITLdExnTGU3SlZiQnhjOGl2aUVraW5Dd0E&usp=sharing
  • new2canada
    Options
    Wow that is quite amazing! well done :)
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options

Hi Kristen - I popped your 2nd week into the spreadsheet! Well done by the way. When you have a chance, fill in your thoughts on how the week went, and you can see what was effective/not effective over the long run.

Cheers,
    Julie

Thanks, will do.

Since most people read this too...I'd say what worked is what has worked from the beginning - consistancy, planning ahead, and allowing little treats everyday...this is old hat for me, I know that if I keep my calories (log, measure and weigh the food) around 1600 EVERY DAY the loss will come. It's when I say "oh, it doesn't matter, I'll eat what I want and get back on tomorrow" when things fall apart...
  • peachy1717
    peachy1717 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs this week! (248 to 243).
  • new2canada
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs this week! (248 to 243).

Fantastic! how did you do it?
  • new2canada
    Options
    I've fallen off the wagon a little bit this week, I just need 3 consecutive good days with healthy eating and I'd be back on track.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Start Weight : 173.2
    Week 1 : 173.4...

Goal Weight for Challenge : 168
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    2 lbs down. Yeah!
  • new2canada
    Options
    Well I've gained 2 lbs (checked the scales this morning) and I've been exercising more than I have in weeks! My diet isn't all that bad either...this is really frustrating.