help me out guys!

Options
my stats first -

height = 180 cm,
age= 25yrs
weight= 93 kgs
body fat= 22%

here is where i am confused i am not able to figure out my activity level to calculate my activity level and because of this i am not losing weight the way i should be . to be honest i haven't seen any difference on the scale but i have seen a difference in my inch loss and muscle gain. i know that muscle weighs more than fat but i see examples here of men gaining muscle but they are also losing weight on the scale. my daily routine is the same throughout the week. i go to the gym in the morning and lift heavy on alternate days and the other days i do cardio. sunday is off. after my gym i go to work where i am seated till evening. in the evening i go out for sometime for coffee or generally to meet the guys and then i. come home and sleep.i workout for an hour and half doing heavy weightlifting with a trainer. what should be my activity level to calculate TDEE??

Replies

• conniedj
    conniedj Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Here is the link with an additional link for THE spreadsheet to beat all other calculations!

Go to the spreadsheet--follow the instructions for imputing your information! Viola!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/961054-spreadsheet-for-bodyfat-bmr-tdee-progress-tracker

You need to determine a few things:

Were you at a high deficit prior to starting EM2WL? If So--have you considered doing a reset?

If you are seeing changes in your body--losing inches, and seeing muscle gains--these are positive indicators that what you are doing is working! However....once you have a more firm grasp on your TDEE-- you can determine your next step!
  • gaurav_347
    gaurav_347 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thank you so much.