It's that time of the month...

Options
MartinaNYC
MartinaNYC Posts: 190 Member
...am I the only one who weighs 1 pound+++ during that time of the month? Every month? I guess it's all the bloating going on but seriously, it's annoying! Couple of days before I get my period I always go like: "I feel fat! Look at the cellulite! I gained weight!" and my boyfriend goes like: "no, you're just about to get your period..." and here it comes! What's the solution to that? It's a pain to feel that way for a whole week every 28 days...:sad:

Replies

• owllison
    Options
    Happens to me too. As long as I see the overall trend is decreasing weight, I don't let it bother me. I don't think anyone else notices the tiny little bit of extra weight. Apparently watching your sodium intake and drinking more water will help, but I don't really know about that because I haven't done it personally.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above. The weight comes right back off so it doesn't bother me that much.
  • NicoleR1980
    NicoleR1980 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else but you have it easy my weight flex is from two pounds to three pounds but as long as im losing as a trend i dont worry about it! I just keep workout clothes for my "fat" week!
  • NinjaFatBunny
    NinjaFatBunny Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can gain up to 10 during my period , sux and I try not to let it get me down....
  • Swilcox78
    Swilcox78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Going thru this now and hating weighing in, scale has me stalled or 2 lbs more than I want. I also find my cravings are off the charts the first few days and crazy the last two....so hard to keep on track with 1200 cals
  • bc92487
    bc92487 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Dealing with the same issues as we speak... I don't get cravings for anything but salt... anything salty is my weakness. I am batteling the very same issue with tomorrow being weigh in for me. I'm actually scared to death to step on the scale... :( we will all be fine though. I promise. Just make sure you stay hydrated. That is the key...