MISSION & GROUND RULE (just 1) of this group

Options
2»

Replies

• katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some positives when it is April 20th and we still have several inches of snow on the ground! Looking forward to being here. :wink:

I know how you feel! It just keeps snowing here, too. But since we want to stay positive, I'm going to add that TODAY, THIS VERY MINUTE, the sun is shining and the snow is melting off the roof! I'm going to get outside and enjoy it as much as I can before the next snow squall hits!
  • Msfitnfab
    Msfitnfab Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    let's stay positive and motivated!
  • sidneydoris
    sidneydoris Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I always need positive support!
  • cathead9
    Options
    Glad to meet you all!
  • MarjeanWillis
    MarjeanWillis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This group sounds great to me! I am 64, retired, love to cook - eat - and have fun!! Also, I need to loose weight and get more motivated to exercise. Looking forward to getting acquainted.
  • valleyofoaks
    valleyofoaks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I Marjean and all, my name is Pam and I am also retired. I have four active grandchildren I need to keep up with and to do that I need to lose some weight. I am looking forward to this adventure.
  • irish6165
    irish6165 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies ! My name is Sheila and though I'm a terrible cook I am a fairly good baker....hence the losing weight . Looking forward to getting to know you ladies .
  • dottiekowalski
    Options
    Hello Ladies, my name is Dottie and I heard about this group from Weight Watcher....thought I would try it out. Someone mentioned a drop down on this site that provided calories when eating out. Where would that be?
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies, my name is Dottie and I heard about this group from Weight Watcher....thought I would try it out. Someone mentioned a drop down on this site that provided calories when eating out. Where would that be?

Hello Dottie and welcome. MFP worked for me when WW didn't any more.

Not sure about that drop down. When you enter your food for the day, you get the search bar and if you put in McDonalds Quarter Pounder, you will get probably maybe 50 or more results. This data is entered by MFP members and we know we make mistakes from time to time. And since restaurants and the food industry are always changing their ingredients, its best to go to their website and get the nutritional info and then do a search here for the latest listing. If there are no Quarter Pounders with the latest NI, you can add it yourself or edit one of the existing ones to reflect the latest data. It's a little annoying to have to do that, but it does make you much more aware of how much and exactly what you are eating.

Once you add this food to your diary, it will remember it for you.

Hope this helped.:flowerforyou:

Ann
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Agreed.....
  • BettyBoop6011
    BettyBoop6011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I Agree!