Options

Replies

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,989 Member
    Options
    thanks, April...I'm actually nervous!

Me: 18
    LNS: 2

My brother comes to town this weekend. That means card-playing. That means snacky-doodle-doos. I will try to lay them out, but not indulge. Conversely, I might just "plan" for the inevitable "LNS" and make sure I count the calories against my weekly overall calorie budget!
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me: 19 :happy:
    LNS: 0 :noway:

After several months trying to get back and STICKING with our group and No LNS...I'm DOING THIS!!

Thanks for the Kudos and SUPPORT, April and Beeps!

What I am learning about the difference of LNS'ing and eating snacks that are within our calorie count is the MINDLESS eating I've been soo guilty of in these last 6 months!! If the snacks are there, and I am already at my calorie limit...my mind and mouth just shuts down :laugh: PLANNING is everything, for sure!

Congrats Beeps on getting to the Gym...you are DEFINITELY serious about your year end goal...WTG! :drinker:

Missin' Dewdrop, Lamlam...and Kate...though I know Kate is doing well :)

Whelp...Have a grrreat "NO" :noway: LNS today, Everyone :happy:

:flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: Deb
    [/quote]
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 17
    LNS: 3
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Me: 16*
    LNS: 5

So, I've changed my rules on this. The nights where I go out of control, eating late without really caring about what I'm eating...that's when LNS wins. Basically, when I binge at night (because at night is the only time I seem to binge) It doesn't matter how many calories I binge on, it's when I lose control that LNS (and ED) win.

When I choose purposely to eat a bit more, even if it goes past my cut-off time, but I feel I need the food and eat anyway rather than go to bed hungry, that's when *I* win.
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 21 :happy:

ALMOST :blushing: THREW my cares to the wind the other night, and was CRAVING a bowl of Popcorn at 2am, while working to get my Car Newsletter out! I got up from computer, drank some water, prepared some coffee, did a few jumping jacks...and THOUGHT...HOW close I came to ruining my ZERO no LNS'ing for September...Whew...:laugh: It would have been MINDLESS eating. I MADE it through!! Noticed I did not log in yesterday, but...I am able to continue my merry way!

April...yup...I've had a similar revelation! :drinker: :happy:

[/quote]
    [/quote]
  • AprilRenewed
    Options
    Deb, you are an inspiration!!! Truly!!! You are rockin' this LNS challenge!

Me: 17*
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    for *kitten* sakes I'm on some downward spiral. Geezuz. smarten up, ME!

Me: 18
    LNS: 4
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 22 :happy:

THANKS, April...I *love* that saying "What the mind can achieve and believe, it can achieve"...but it really takes the WILL to succeed...and I am working on OTHER areas of my life to ACHIEVE :happy:

Hey Beeps...I have been at the downward Spiral...these last six months, and even come in here to try to get off and be "good"...and FAILED, but Never Gave Up! YOU on the other hand have been here to SUPPORT no matter what, and I APPLAUD you...I know what MFP has come to mean to me...as well as this Forum!! You will get back on track...cause you know the Drill :flowerforyou:

I LOST SIX OUNCES from last week's official Weigh In!! Yay!!!

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Restart date -- Sept 23

Sept 23

Me: 1*
    LNS: 0
  • AprilRenewed
    Options
    Beeps - hang in there, girlie. It happens, but we're here to cheer you on.

Deb - congrats on the 6 ounces! That's terrific!

Lamlam - you got this, sweetie!

Me: 19*

I'm doing better. As I said, there are nights I go past my "deadline" by a minute or two, but so long as I'm not scarfing down food mindlessly, I count it as a win (unless I'm way over my deadline. :) )
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Last night was super-awesome. <1,000 cals all day, just went home put my kids to bed and crawled into bed myself. Slept like a baby (hubby's out of town) and woke up TOTALLY refreshed!

Me: 19
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 23 :happy:

I MADE IT to 25 days in a ROW on my Newsfeed and NO LNS'ing and 3.5 lbs DOWN...Feel Grrreat! :laugh:

Lamlam :flowerforyou: WELCOME back...that is the BEAUTY of this group, we can START OVER anytime, as LONG as we DON'T give up on ourselves.. HAPPY to see you :drinker:

April :flowerforyou: You are ALWAYS so bright and bouncy...and a grrreat source of ENCOURAGEMENT!!! Thank you!

Beeps :flowerforyou: SOOO happy for your SUCCESS and REST!! We CELEBRATE Victories, and TURN CHALLENGES to those Victories to Celebrate :happy: Thanks for sharing your WONDERFUL Success as we continue to move FORWARD :happy:

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone, for keeping this going and with such great numbers! I was impressed to see them.

I was away for a week, then had a transitory week and now again on holiday. I have been doing fairly well this time, but I did not keep the score accurately. Suffices to say, I had this challenge in my mind almost every night and thought of you quite often :smile:

Will try harder next month :wink:.

:flowerforyou:
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Restart date -- Sept 23

Sept 24

Me: 2*
    LNS: 0
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Wow, look at you go debilang! That is AWESOME!

Welcome back dewdrop and lamlam!

Me: 20
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 24 :happy:

Feelin Grrreat! :laugh: I was down in my weigh in, though my OFFICIAL weigh in is not until Monday! But with No LNS'ing...I'm on a roll downward :laugh:

Lamlam :flowerforyou: Congrats on 2nd day in a row of No LNS'ing :drinker:

Dewdrop -n:flowerforyou: Always enjoy your checking in...and YES...you will do better next week...but I think you LOST a few pounds...with *is* an indication you are thinking of us :bigsmile: WTG, Buddy..

Beeps :flowerforyou: Thanks Beeps...and Grreat job on 20 days of No LNS'ing :drinker:

[/quote]
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 21
  • AprilRenewed
    Options
    Me: 21*

It was close last night. Tonight may be difficult. We're having our housemate's daughter over to celebrate her birthday. She's like a sister to me, and we get to meet her new boyfriend, so it'll be fun. :)
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 25 :happy:

Like April, I was having a hard time last night...and was fiercely perusing MFP for encouragement!! I MADE it!!! Now I Feel Grrreat! :laugh:

April :flowerforyou: APPLAUDING you...Have FUN tonight!!! :drinker:

Beeps :flowerforyou: Great job!! :drinker:

• lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Restart date -- Sept 23

Sept 26

Me: 3*
    LNS: 1