Need low fat high protien meal recipes

Options
I just started my journey and I am finding myself in a rut with what to fix, or what I am allowed to fix. I can only eat chicken breast and boiled eggs so long... Please help me by sending me some yummy recipes that are healthy and that my family will also eat.
Thanks.
Laura

Replies

• ReniaL
    ReniaL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hello Laura. When I am stuck with ideas I just visit my favourite website http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/search/recipes?query=Chicken+breast, I do not like cooking the same things all the time and every lunch time I spend some time to look for something new and exciting. My husband loves it. There are lots of recipes that your family will love. Happy hunting :)
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Tuna, sardines, beans, lentils, salmon, turkey are good options.
  • JenS2009
    JenS2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Microwave two slices of low sodium bacon, cut a few slices of tomato and wrap them in a large leaf of lettuce. BLT wrap!

Brown hamburger meat and add a little taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and a pinch of shredded cheese. Good alone or on top of lettuce. Or make a taco soup with kidney beans.

I havent found a favorite way to make stuffed green peppers yet, but those look yummy too!

Big salads with grilled chicken and bacon bits. Raspberry walnut vinaigrette dressing is my current fav.
  • JenS2009
    JenS2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I sautee cut onions, green peppers and chicken. Add whatever seasoning. You could find a low carb wrap or eat it by itself in a bowl.

I'm hoping for some good recipe ideas here too!