What to do After 30DS?

Options
What to do after 30DS? I want to keep up the momentum!

Replies

• nelinelineli
    nelinelineli Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Some people move to Ripped in 30 or Extreme Shred & Shred.

There's also a 1 month program using JM workouts you can check out here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/975315-fyi-if-you-re-getting-bored

Some people go for more long-term programs such as P90X or Insanity.

Options are endless, really. Is there anything in particular you'd be interested in?
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I've moved onto Ripped interspersed with the odd 30DS workout thrown in. I'm going to work my way slowly through that for now. But... I just bought New Rules of Lifting for Women... slightly freaked out, but I'll be reading it cover to cover when it gets here and plan to hopefully slot that into my exercise schedule a little later down the track.
  • FaithHope76
    FaithHope76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for something short so I can make sure I have time. It would be nice to have something fun and something that fudt try hard really fast lol.
  • nelinelineli
    nelinelineli Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    The only 25 minute workouts I know ar 30DS which you already "conquered" and T25 which is the continuation of Insanity (that may be too much?). Most other workouts usually require 40-50 minutes.

That being said you could use the JM list I posted above and do the quick circuits if you don't have more time. They're "flexible" to fit in any schedule and they do burn, seriously.
  • Teardrop81
    Teardrop81 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity last week the day after I completed 30DS! :smile:
  • FaithHope76
    FaithHope76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well I gave week 1 of Ripped in 30 a try and it was a nice change of pace.
  • krisshaver
    krisshaver Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Body Revolution!!! 30 minutes a day, new workouts every two weeks... I LOVE IT!!!
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    I went with Body Revolution after 30DS. Only half an hour for each workout and it's a 3 month program. The workouts change every two weeks so you're never bored and you're always challenged. I'm really loving this one!
  • Gadzooksrf
    Gadzooksrf Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Here are the JM DVDs I have:

30 DS (doing first, started today!)
    Extreme Shed and Shred
    Ripped in 30
    Killer Buns and Thighs
    Yoga Meltdown
    Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism
    6 Week 6 Pack

Has anyone found a good order to do these DVDs in?
  • ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am just now finishing Phase 2 of Body Revolution and highly recommend it! I got really bored with the schedule for 30DS, and so this program is great for me. The routines change every 2 weeks and I have seen such strength gains as well as toning.
  • ashleypashley77
    ashleypashley77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    All I can say is that JM's 6 Week 6 Pack is MUCH harder than 30DS (in my and my mother's opinion!).
    If I had to do JM's DVDs in an order, I'd start with 30DS, do the rest in any order, then finish with 6W6P.

Though I'm currently doing 6W6P (Level 2) and doing 30DS on my 'rest' days.

Woo for Jillian!
  • Gadzooksrf
    Gadzooksrf Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I did 6W6P 1 day sometime last year, lol, and it was a KILLER, but I know it'll be good once I get back in shape. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely keep 6W6P for the end. :-)