starting T25

Options
JoeFiesta
JoeFiesta Posts: 10 Member
So how is the workout going, and for those of you who have finished I have the question of ... was it worth it!
I have the vids and I am working up the mindset to start them.

Replies

• Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    It's pretty good. Officially starting week 2 tomorrow. I am generally an endurance runner-- 50-65miles a week isn't unusual for me --however, right now my focus has shifted to maintaining a HEALTHY body which means that the long runs can only be a rare occurrence for me. That being said, I really like the videos. They are all different and pretty easy to have the motivation to complete since they are so short. Definitely get started tomorrow..after all, it's Monday...start day!
  • hopeove330
    Options
    Going into week #2...With eating rt and working out with T 25 5days this week I loss 4lbs so far...yyyyyaaaahahhhh go me go me go me...all smiles lets do this together guys
  • gsanchez2009
    gsanchez2009 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I start tomorrow can t wait
  • hopeove330
    Options
    you are gonna love it...well at least I really do...I'm doing the alpha and i peaked at the beta and I cant wait to get there but I saw the gamma on Youtube and I was like WWWWHHHHHAAAAATTTT...lol crazy
  • FllnPanhead
    Options
    I'm in the third week of Beta and am loving it. It's a perfect way to start every morning before work. For those in Alpha, I have to say I love Beta even more. Speed 2.0 is definitely one of my favorites. Even liked it so much I bought the Gamma DVDs.
  • jakeyuma
    jakeyuma Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I am on Round 2 of Focus T25. I love this program. I get up in the morning push through the workout and a great start to the day. I completed 8/10 weeks on round 1 but got sick. Beta was hard for my wife and I so instead of finishing the last 2 weeks we decided to start over. I have to say round 2 is even better. I am able to push hard through each video. I even made it through Plank shoulder taps on Total Body cardio. Tomorrow will be Round 2 Week 1 day 4.

I lost 25 pounds during round 1.
  • jz0608
    Options
    Hey all! I am the one who started this group. Sorry I haven't checked in, I wasn't really sure that I would get members! Glad to hear of the newbies to the T25 program. I am currently in the Beta phase and absolutely love it! My favorite workout is also Speed 2.0, did it this morning. I really feel so much stronger and love that you get such an awesome workout in 25 minutes.