I need friends on this site!

Options
My girlfriend and I would love some gay/lesbian couple or single friends on My Fitness Pal. We have been together for three years.

mckaylaspeace

Replies

• omnomnomicon
    Options
    Request sent!
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Well if you and your gf want the "old gay guy" quota met, send me a fr. I'd love to support anyone from the community. Good luck to both of you.
  • pammyd137
    pammyd137 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I would love to meet more people on MFP.
  • Kabiti
    Kabiti Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm trans* (recently out, just starting). Feel free to add me if you're interested!
  • sn0wd0gg
    sn0wd0gg Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well if you and your gf want the "old gay guy" quota met, send me a fr. I'd love to support anyone from the community. Good luck to both of you.

Here's another one - I'm open to friends as well! :-)
  • jobrandes
    jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to pop me a request. I'd honestly love more lesbian friends on FB too. I'm on there a lot, my partner too, and would love friends there. Feel free to pop me a request on FB. http://www.facebook.com/jojo76 Message me after you do so I know that we connected up here.

Jo
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm bisexual. Request sent! :bigsmile:
  • hayleyrue
    hayleyrue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • adamatmu
    Options
    Sending now. All LGBT group members are welcome to add me :)
  • CurlyLuLu
    Options
    Request sent. Anyone in the group are welcome to add me. :)
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for new friends to help with motivation and support. I'm starting fresh here on mfp after falling off the wagon for a while and gaining 10 lbs back. I already sent a few friend requests but anyone else feel free to add me! I am a full time college student and stay at home mom to 3 boys if anyone can relate :) My partner is also here on mfp (kayeellis125) and we are trying to do this together so feel free to add her as well!
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request.