Week check!

Options
2»

Replies

• brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    @whitecapwendy - I am hoping to eventually be an avid water drinker but right now working up to it is the only way to go. But man does it make you go to the washroom lol I am trying not to beat myself up over my slips but I will def think twice before chinese food again!
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    My focus is on the weekend, trying to not eat and drink everything in sight which is difficult because it is Oktoberfest season and I love it!
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2lbs so I am on my way, but feeling quite hormonal so its hard to motivate myself to go to the gym, but one day at a time!
  • kmw213
    Options
    I'm down 2 lbs since joining this challenge! This week I was a little tired because it's Volleyball season because of that we had some late nights getting home and that messed my sleep up. But its all good! Happy Friday....

Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • charlottemilton
    charlottemilton Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    So far, so good. I am down another 1.5 lbs. That is good. I started walking, even if it is just around the block. I still can't do 30 minutes of walking at at time so am doing about 10-15 minutes twice a day to make the total goal minutes. I hope this counts.

On the downside, I am having trouble getting the fiber that my gastroenterologist suggests 25-30 grams a day. Any ideas?
  • MelonGG
    MelonGG Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a stress eater, an I am struggling this week trying to stay under my calorie goals, i'm alos still trying to figure out the right balance of calories, i have a desk job but i do regular activity 6 out of 7 days a week so i'm just unsure of what my base calories should be at, for now i leave it at 1300 and just eat back my exercise calories, but no significant loss for over a month now.. any thoughts?
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm a stress eater, an I am struggling this week trying to stay under my calorie goals, i'm alos still trying to figure out the right balance of calories, i have a desk job but i do regular activity 6 out of 7 days a week so i'm just unsure of what my base calories should be at, for now i leave it at 1300 and just eat back my exercise calories, but no significant loss for over a month now.. any thoughts?

I'm a stress eater also... I do Insanity 6 days a week plus my running to help with my stress... I eat bout 1900 calories... some days I'm under that... oh and I have a desk job... its had being a stress eater cuz I really have to watch what I put in my body... no cookies or junk food of any kind... I love eating fried food when I'm stressed but I know I will be sick for a few days after...
  • marleniap
    marleniap Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Everyone has done so well. I didn't do too good, I gained 4 lbs. it doesn't seem like it cause my clothes tell a different story but according to the scale I have gained. :-(
  • charlottemilton
    charlottemilton Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Marleniap maybe you gained because it is all water weight? Did you eat something salty and drink a lot in the last couple of days? If you are documenting your food, are you doing anything differently lately?

Good luck figuring it out. Plateaus are bad enough! Hope your next weigh in comes down!