Group Award System

Options
Remember in high school when you got to see who was voted "Class Clown", "Best Hair", "Most Athletic"?
Well myself and skill133 thought it might be a fun idea to vote for Group Awards, and the end of the 9 weeks. And everyone casts their votes for the people in the group but instead of class clown, best hair, and most athletic (well maybe that one) we were thinking things like Group Spirit, Group most motivational, Group Clown, Group Hottie, Group Most likely to keep weight off, Group most pounds lost (would clearly be based on pounds lost, not vote), Group most inches lost (also based on actual inches not a vote), Group sexiest transformation, ect. picking both one male and one female.
If this is something you guys would like to do then let me know! :wink:
(its all in good fun, and to give people something to work for achieving, like if you want spirit you gotta be here to show us your spirit)

-Haley :drinker:

Replies

• MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a fun idea!
  • Jannah1208
    Options
    It does sound like fun. Great idea!
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I love it !!
  • skill133
    Options
    it was totally my idea. :P
  • shirlinap
    shirlinap Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great idea!! I'm in!!!!
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options

pssh you know im totally the brains of this operation. :tongue:
  • bombshell_in_progress
    Options
    Great idea
  • hellohappycarla
    hellohappycarla Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    FUN!!!! =)
  • traceylynnRN
    traceylynnRN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I like the idea :)
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • zoecollins
    zoecollins Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    haha yeah brilliant xx
  • skill133
    Options

pssh you know im totally the brains of this operation. :tongue:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  • awlosing30
    awlosing30 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome! So we would vote at the end of the nine weeks - Would the date be November 25th? I think that's 9 weeks from this past Monday (Sept. 23).
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Awesome! So we would vote at the end of the nine weeks - Would the date be November 25th? I think that's 9 weeks from this past Monday (Sept. 23).

Ill post all the possible awards to win at the start of week 3 (October 7th) anyone with any award suggestions or something you would like to see up, please PM me, cant have too many :)
    and then everyone can cast their votes (PM me to cast) on week 8 (November 18th) and at the end of week 9, i will make a topic to let everyone know who won what. and for most pounds and inches i will use our weekly weigh ins. you dont have to do inches (i dont think our moderator put that as a must) unless you want to compete for that award.
  • traceylynnRN
    traceylynnRN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I think inches would be a good idea too. It isn't just pounds we need to consider :)
  • skill133
    Options
    Leave it to a woman to say inches matter. :P
  • awlosing30
    awlosing30 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Looks like someone ^ is vying for the "group clown" award!! :)
  • skill133
    Options
    Gotta start laying the foundation early! Lol
  • berrydana7
    berrydana7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    awesome! that'd be great :D
  • skill133
    Options
    How bout we start a pot with money that would go to the top performers and of cours group clown. ???? The money would come from challenges. Like if you eat at McDonald's in week 2 you have to put $10 in the kitty. That would make you second guess that decision as you are pulling in parking lot. Maybe another thin would be that you have to do 5o sit-ups each day or pay $5 to the kitty. Just a thought. Sometimes u need to put your money where your mouth is lol