Weigh ins spreadsheet

Options
Hi guys,

Please log your weight each week into the spreadsheet by sunday each week. At the end of each week I shall look through the weigh ins and declare the weeks winner.

Here is the spreadsheet link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoTu5_CWtw1qdGJGdmNMdzg2am5WR1VvNWlPQ01JQ3c&usp=sharing

ss

Replies

• mikej1978
    mikej1978 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Nice group cant wait to take part of it! I will be losing alot of weight (hopefully) during my deployment and should be going home right around Christmas.
  • faith65
    Options
    do I tell you and you add to spread sheet?:smile:
  • dcm0m
    dcm0m Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to losing with you all! :happy:
  • sambaggatta
    Options
    so excited! good luck everyone! <3
  • sbrown227
    sbrown227 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great group. Looking forward to shedding those pounds with you. Dystonia Girl, how do we add our name to the spreadsheet? It appears to be locked.

Are we going by the number of pounds lost or the percentage of the loss to Initial weigh-in?
  • lovemylulu
    Options
    Perfect timing on this group! I just posted that I was looking for a group like this :) Yay! I am motivated and heading to the gym t finish watching this football game now! Go UGA!!! Football is a great treadmill motivator for me, however, not so enjoyable for the people around me :D
  • nbrownmc
    nbrownmc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What a great group! I'm looking forward to losing (but winning) with all of you, good luck everyone! :smile:
  • tleonhardt
    tleonhardt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to joining you on this journey. Fitting back into my clothes, improving my health, and losing the extra weight will be a great Christmas gift and great way to start the new year ahead!
  • DystoniaGirl
    DystoniaGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have fixed it the link should work now!! xx
  • dolphin31969
    Options
    I'm so excited. This is my first group and my first time trying to lose weight. Good luck everyone.
  • A_new_beginning_tmn
    Options
    what day is weigh in?
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for making the spreadsheet! I have entered my weight. :happy:

14877786.png
  • ellisincorporated
    Options
    I don't have a set of scales atm, but will jump on them when I'm home at the weekend! Til then, I've put a guesstimate in,.. well my last weigh in (in Aug!) but I wouldn't be surprised if I am heavier in reality!
  • DystoniaGirl
    DystoniaGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can weigh in any day, but sunday is the latest as I shall announce the winner each week at the end of sunday xx
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am new to the group and just posted my weight on the spreadsheet. Thanks
  • ellisincorporated
    Options
    You can weigh in any day, but sunday is the latest as I shall announce the winner each week at the end of sunday xx

Lovely thanks! I got on them this morning and was heavier than my estimate, but oh well! Will update spread sheet now! :)