Do I look manly with the size of my shoulders (pics)?

At times when I look st my shoulders, I feel manly around smaller women. I'm guessing I'm medium framed, but I believe I look mid medium to large framed. I know I cannot change my bone structure. What's your opinion? I
BTW, I'm 5'8" and 193lbs. I'm STILL in the 190s.

http://m1323.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/TheatreLover23/2013-09-04_17-28-56_137-1_zpsaae66180.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

http://m1323.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/TheatreLover23/2013-09-04_17-28-07_740-1_zps83c1b17c.jpg.html?o=1&newest=1

Replies

• nelinelineli
    nelinelineli Posts: 330 Member
    There's nothing manly about your shoulders. They're nice and straight. And after about 10 lbs down you're going to start loving them. I know I did, and I had similar concerns. Your arms are going to thin out slowly (but surely) and you're going to want to flaunt those shoulders!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    nope, your a babe
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Nope, you look great!!
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    People see themselves differently than others do.

I'm not sure what YOU see, but there's nothing manly about your shoulders. You look great.
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    No, your shoulders are in proportion to your height. I am very tall like you and I like having the broad shoulders. I don't see them as manly. I see them as giving me an illusion of that v hour glass shape. You look great and with time you will get there and love them. Keep reflecting on your journey and taking pictures. Compare your past pictures to now and you will see your are changing a lot.

:) Keep doing so well girl!
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Nope. Cute hour glass looking to me:)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Haha I have the same complaint about my own body...man shoulders! Everyone says I am crazy for thinking that. You are not alone. :)
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Honestly, I'm not sure what it means to have shoulders that look manly :embarassed: , but yours seem proportionate to your body. I'd say you have perfectly womanly shoulders that don't look abnormal at all.
  • you have nice feminine shoulders :) i struggle with the same problem of feeling like i have wide manly shoulders but its all in my head i believe because nobody really notices it but yourself... just love them:smile: