Reminder log your weight today

Options
Hi all,

Please log in your starting weight today!! Please record in lb!

At the end of each week I shall go through every bodys log in and work out who has lost the most weight and announce the winner.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoTu5_CWtw1qdGJGdmNMdzg2am5WR1VvNWlPQ01JQ3c&usp=sharing

The above is the working link.

Becca
xx

Replies

• tleonhardt
    tleonhardt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 154
    Goal weight by next week: 151
    Goal weight by Christmas: 132

Okay, I am determined to stick with this challenge one day at a time with the weekly weigh-ins, better food choices, regular exercise, and a positive attitude. Can't wait to see what this group can accomplish by Christmas when with encouragement and commitment. Hope everyone has a great first day and successful week!
  • karenc_f
    Options
    Down 2 lbs since starting a couple of days ago. I am looking forward to participating in this group and encouraging myself and others to meet our common goal. Together we can do it!

Karen
  • Mgoose92
    Mgoose92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    looks like I am joining the party a little late, but I am looking forward to loosing some pounds by Christmas!

My current weight is: 180
    And lets say next weeks goal is: 177

Not the most extreme goal, but I am heading home for fall break Wed. - Sun. so after I return to college it should be easier to keep on track and have larger goals in the future!

Please feel free to friend me! I need all the motivation I can get! :)

-Molly
  • fuji1010
    fuji1010 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in:

Starting weight 255

Goal weight 240

Joe
  • dolphin31969
    Options
    Starting Weight: 203

This weeks goal weight: 200

UGW: 150
  • DystoniaGirl
    DystoniaGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    SO happy to see you all joining in, feel free to add me if you want xx
  • mjgo56
    mjgo56 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I was anxious to weigh in last week, then I forgot when I woke with a pinched nerve and limited mobility for almost the entire week. But I am back on the track and ready to lose for my health and to look better at my mom's surprise birthday celebration in December.

SW: 190
    GW: 175