Hip Hop Abs® Aholic's Movement - Day 1

Options
LEVEL 1 FAT BURNING CARDIO :HOW DO YOU FEEL AFTER YOUR WORKOUT?

Replies

• drizzy_obsessed04
    Options
    did my workout at 6 this morning. before my brain could even comprehend what i was doing! it wasn't bad at all! although i wasn't able to do things full out like i wanted to because i live in an apt on the 4th floor with three other roommates. the girls who live under us complain all the time that we are to loud all day long and i don't want to make things worse and i don't want to wake up my roommates because i barely know them and don't want to start drama! luckily sometime in the next two weeks ill be moving out to the cutest little house! ill have downstairs all to myself and will be able to go full out :)
  • Pizazz16
    Pizazz16 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hey, y'all! I just finished my workout with Shaun T. Had a rough day today and almost didn't get it in. I LOVED IT! :bigsmile: Can't wait for tomorrow's workout. I'm not sure if I have the "Tilt, Tuck, Tighten" part down all the time, but Ima work on it.

@drizzy: Can't wait for you to move into your new place. Sounds like a little more privacy and liberty. (Who needs drama, right? :noway: )
  • drizzy_obsessed04
    Options
    @pizazz hahah thank you! i cant wait either! out of all the houses we looked at, it is the one we were hoping would go through. it is so cute! 3 bedroom, 3 bath with a loft! im still gonna have three roommates but its gonna be in a house and im already pretty good friends with one of them and the other two are a couple and seem pretty nice! plus i requested the only bedroom downstairs so i dont bother anyone while i work out. they didnt mind at all cause its the smallest room in the house and my bathroom is also the guest bathroom! haha i dont mind tho as long as i have room for my bed, tv and to move around :) and sharing my bathroom will only help me to make sure it is clean and not leave my stuff everywhere! yay!
  • Pizazz16
    Pizazz16 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    It sounds great, drizzy! Whoo-Hoo, your own space to move around in. Now you will be free to dance the night away as you "Tilt, Tuck, and Tighten" those abs. lol! :laugh:
  • brittonmoore7
    brittonmoore7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started day 1 today and I loved it. It didn't even feel like I was working out. I feel like i need to practice the tilt tuck and tighten method though.
  • ThebabyYak
    ThebabyYak Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    that's great keep it up! :happy: