Week 1 personal goals outcome

Options
After Saturday, post the outcome of your personal goals here. List what your goal was and how you accomplished it, also if you did not accomplish it how you can do better for next week to be successful

Replies

• Darasmom
    Options
    My goal is to start fresh with my weight loss goals... I have a series of small trips planned with my family leading up to a cruise at the end of June. I have always lost weight to only gain it back again. This time I am going for the long and lasting haul through good eating and healthy exercise.

I tried starting this last week but didn't stay strong. I will be focused for myself.
  • cem614
    cem614 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My personal goal is to burn 500 calories daily and stay at or under my calories for the entire week. I want to make this a continuous habit for myself.
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    My week one goal is to walk 1+ mile every day and ride my bike twice for 20+ miles.
  • lhiett50
    lhiett50 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My week 1 goal is to complete this challenge! I teach aerobics classes throughout the week so I am doing this specifically for me! So far, so good :wink:
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    My goal is lose 1 -2 lbs a week. Since restarting end of August I've lost 5.5 lbs. Slow but steady. My challenge is to have patience and not quit. Thanks for the motivation I see in this group. The first 3 weeks I went crazy with exercise but lost nothing despite keeping within 1200 net calories per day. Now I've learned to relax and do activities that I enjoy and keep within the net calorie limit and my progress is slow but steady.
  • lhiett50
    lhiett50 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! 5.5 lbs is a great start! Keep it up! The proper way to lose weight is 1 to 2 lbs per week, so you are right on track:happy:
  • Jessandhannahsmom
    Options
    Well I didn't start out so great...didn't have time to log anything on MFP yesterday! However, everyday is a chance to start over, right? :) My goal is to fit some strength training into my exercise routine at least 3 days per week. I'm pretty consistent about cardio, but I know I need to also build some lean muscle.
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't give up! Keep it up guys. You are doing really great