its quiet in here.. how's everyone doing?

Options
1 month since the last post, it's too quiet in here, how's everyone doing on their progress/goals?

Replies

• terrance250
    terrance250 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Going pretty good here. Getting close to hitting my initial goal (3-4 lbs to go), and already making adjustments on where I'm planning on going from there. Actually I probably already would have hit that number, but have been lifting heavy for the last couple months and have added on a few pounds of muscle....I think anyway :P

Last few weeks the numbers on the scale have barely moved, but my clothes keep fitting better.
  • Gismos
    Gismos Posts: 15
    Options
    Pretty good. Hit my BF% goal, switched over to maintenance/ lean bulk and started p90x. It is kinda weird eating so much with the extra workout calories but I am trying to make adjustments. It sucks needing to still eat 1200 calories before bed after I get done working out at 9PM.
  • toadyrock
    toadyrock Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I flat lined on weight loss, and look skinny.. Happy with the way I look.
    Being honest I have strickly changed my calorie intake and not monitored what I was eating.
    I went form 252 down to 208 were I have been between 208 and 210 for almost a month.
    I work in an office -sedintary life- Thinking it is about time to get some excersice into the routine to drop more.