September 2013 Fitness Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• rocky503
    rocky503 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I was up a couplke of pounds from goal weight at the beginning of the month so I am still hoping to shed two pounds by the end. I will weigh in later. Apple donut holes are two feet from me right now and I am resisting. Ate my oatmeal and boiled egg like a good girl. :ohwell:
  • Brie4me
    Brie4me Posts: 238
    Options
    I'm in... now that I've been cleared for activity by my orthopaedist, I can finally get something done hopefully!

Starting at 163.4 as of this morning... 2 lbs is my goal, though I'd love to shoot for 4 lbs. I'm also shooting for 10,000 steps per day on my FitBit and at least 30 mins exercise each day. I got my 30 in this morning at physical therapy, but I'll go do cardio later also!

Good luck everyone! WE GOT THIS!!

OK, so this morning I was at 161.0 lbs. Hopefully the trend will continue!

That's great!! :happy:
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm in... now that I've been cleared for activity by my orthopaedist, I can finally get something done hopefully!

Starting at 163.4 as of this morning... 2 lbs is my goal, though I'd love to shoot for 4 lbs. I'm also shooting for 10,000 steps per day on my FitBit and at least 30 mins exercise each day. I got my 30 in this morning at physical therapy, but I'll go do cardio later also!

Well, only 160.6 this morning... but I guess a loss is a loss!
  • Brie4me
    Options
    I would love to lose another 2% BF this month!!

SW: 132.6
    BF% 26.57

Hi everyone!:happy: Fridays are my weigh in days. Today I weighed in at 130.8. Just 2 ounces from goal (and just 4 lbs 2 ozs from end goal :smile: ). So close. We are going camping with many people this weekend, and the menu doesn't sound ideal for weight loss. It does, however, sound ideal for camping. S'mores, hot dogs and roasted marshmallows cooked over a bon fire, with chili and all that good stuff :love:
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Have a great time Brie!!
  • Brie4me
    Options
    Thanks MinMin!!! :happy:
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    A little disappointed. I had lost over 2.5 lbs but put one back on. However, I am down a clothes size in my pants and shirts so I'm waiting for the Christmas sales to re-stock the wardrobe. I'm hoping to get off the plateau soon!
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Well, this morning I was at 161. which means I haven't lost anything since my last report... gained 0.4 actually. But I did lose 2.4 lbs this month, so I guess I made the challenge!
  • rocky503
    Options
    Camping food is a big downfall for me, the wine that goes with my camping meals doesnt' help either.
  • rocky503
    Options
    I didn't make it this month, I think I am even heavier than when I signed for the challenge. I am up four pounds from goal weight now, so putting my program back on track.

I started teh new rules of weight lifting for life training program, so I am a little sore today. So far food is on track too.
  • Brie4me
    Options
    Camping food is a big downfall for me, the wine that goes with my camping meals doesnt' help either.

Right? :drinker:

Great work, CTCMom2009!!! :happy:
  • Susan0279
    Susan0279 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I didn't make the two pounds this month, but I did lose 1 so I am okay with that! (I went on vacation in the middle of the month so that didn't help)
  • marcon125
    marcon125 Posts: 259 Member
    Options

Great job, CTC!!
  • marcon125
    marcon125 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is either the 2% BF or 1" at the waist. My stats as of September 2 are:

5'6"
    134.9 lbs
    28.9 % BF
    30" waist

I haven't had my BF% assessment yet ( I'm hoping to know by Friday) but here are my stats.

132.7 lbs
    29.5" waist

So a 2.2 lb loss and 1/2" loss in the waist. Not quite where I wanted to be, but I have recently added some ab work to my routine, so I hope to see some progress soon.

Good luck to everyone on the next challenge!
  • Brie4me
    Options
    Well done!
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    I end the month with a 1.8 lbs. loss. So close.
  • Brie4me
    Options
    So close. Well done!!
  • rocky503
    Options
    Congrats girls!