My Goals, Luis 2013

I've been overweight for the majority of my life, its finally time to reach my goals. My goal is to reach 195 by prom, mid April. I also want to get into a goal of working out at least thirty minutes of cardio a day. I want to reach this goal not only for myself but to encourage my younger siblings to develop a healthier lifestyle while they're still young. Aswell as encourage my family to make even slight changes to motivate a healthier lifestyle. I trust that ill reach my goals because i'm confidant that i have the drive and ambition.

Replies

• AWWWw I love this! its so cute that you want to set a better example for your sisters.
  • I think it is awesome that you are wanting to help your family live healthier lives.
  • I love this to! I would totally like to try and motivate my parents to be more active and eat healthier. I also agree with Haley, I think it'd be great to set a good example for your sisters! :)
  • Good job Luis that is so cool that you want to be fit and be a good example for your sisters.
  • YOU CAN DO IT!!! This is awesome just get motivated:)
  • You are so inspiring, wanting to help your family live healthier lives as well! Good job!!!