Let's Get This Party Started

Ok I admit, this group has been very quiet. I just added the wonderful Lauren as an admin because I admit, I have been lacking on here!

First off, Welcome to all our October challengers! This is an INCREDIBLE experience that you are starting!

Please see some of the other topics below for info- Lauren lays out the diary setting info. A lot of us share our diaries and it is a great way to get food ideas and motivation!

If you have any questions- just ask!

Replies

• Glad this is starting!!! I am quite a health foodie, so I love looking at how people decide to spend their calories/day and seeing new recipes to try!
  • Excellent Steph! Thank you! Although we have all become quiet over some time, I'll do my due diligence to be more active w/ messages.....keeps myself acceptable as well! @nikki- unsure if we can see each-other's actual recipes....just send a message if you see something you like. I've been pretty simple/boring w/ my food the last couple months.....DEF scroll back through people's journals....mine started last October 2012..... I've started printing it our for some b9 girls & seeing what I used to eat/ compared to what I've learned over time works to keep me fueled up- is incredible. I look forward to learning from everyone's journals as well!
    Happy logging!
  • corrie2323
    corrie2323 Posts: 3 Member
    My log has been a disgrace the past few months but I am excited to be back @Nikki were you in Pound Tuesday night?