October! Let's go!

Options
davemunger
davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
Check-in here for:
October!
Remember, folks, there's a new system for recording your numbers -- you'll need to visit the spreadsheet below and record your information on the first tab. The second tab tallies the results.

http://bit.ly/16SXcFJ
(that's a shortened version of the full link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkmK3myW0PepdEpCclAtU3hmbUo1MGpFUi1WUV9aZmc&usp=sharing )

To get started, you need to enter your name and your GOAL for October. Let us know in the comments if you have any difficulties doing this. Then, enter your mileage each day. Everything should be automatically tallied on the second page of the spreadsheet -- please DON'T edit the second page!. Let us know if it's not working and we'll fix it!

Important: Enter your name/goal at the bottom of the list; we'll sort it periodically. It doesn't work to add a name to the middle!

*** Spreadsheet:

As usual -- to refresh the spreadsheet -> click the refresh :happy: button on your browser, or try CTRL+R then CTRL + F5 a couple of times if you are using the Windows OS, or replace the CTRL key with Command key if you are on a MAC, or, Command+R and then Command+Shift+R on a MAC. We will try to update this a few times each week, or you can always visit the Google Doc spreadsheet if you have any questions!

( --- refresh browser for latest copy --- )
Oct_MFP.png

Replies

• shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My 55 mile goal is looking a bit puny compared to the goals of Dave and Doug! Need some 50 milers to join me!
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 150. Bit of a stretch recovering from the marathon on the 12th, but we'll see.
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I haven't done this in a while, and it's changed some. I hope I posted my 210 miles right!
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 75~doing my taper for the next few weeks and then the race. I really hope to be able to do more...but just in case, 75.

I never did get last month to record my miles right. I know I met my goal of 150 but it never showed up! Hopefully this month I can figure it out! I am technologically challenged.

Thanks for getting this all set up!
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I am in :happy: lowering mileage to recover a bit :glasses:
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the bare minimum - 50 miles!! (Shellyb2012 - we can work together!!)
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    In for 50, but I'm taking a few weeks off after my race on Saturday.
  • runningchick70
    runningchick70 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    110 for me!
  • davemunger
    Options
    I haven't done this in a while, and it's changed some. I hope I posted my 210 miles right!

Looks good to me!
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 140:happy:
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Oh schnikes! I added a row and put my name in the middle. I hope I didn't screw anything up... Apparently I should have read ALL of that post earlier. I'm sorry! :blushing:

Anyway, let's do this thing! :glasses: I'm in for 70.
  • davemunger
    Options
    Oh schnikes! I added a row and put my name in the middle. I hope I didn't screw anything up... Apparently I should have read ALL of that post earlier. I'm sorry! :blushing:

Anyway, let's do this thing! :glasses: I'm in for 70.

No problem -- I fixed it. Thanks for letting me know!
  • davemunger
    Options
    Updated the spreadsheet here to show everyone's goals. Let's do this!

Anyone who hasn't signed up yet should feel free to jump in as well...
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    In for 50 ????
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    In again.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    In for 125 - have a full this Sunday, but *should* be able to hit my goal anyway.
  • Melissa26point2
    Melissa26point2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since I did this challenge, so I'm excited. I'm in for 85
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Thought I had already posted here . . but no!
    I am in again for 100 miles although will be tapering a bit as have my first marathon 3 Nov :noway:
  • shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the bare minimum - 50 miles!! (Shellyb2012 - we can work together!!)

Thank goodness for the sane people - LOL! We've got this :-)
  • rdianemu
    rdianemu Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am in for another 125 miles.