October

Options
megdeitz
megdeitz Posts: 13 Member
I kind of fell off for the last two weeks of September. Will this be done in October again? Things seem to be kind of stagnant with the group right now.

Replies

• xoxolindseym
    Options
    I'm not really sure if it's going to go much further. A lot of members in the group but only a few did the September weigh in sheet. I guess people have just forgotten or whatever it may be.
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak9ImgdPhjC9dHdORzdzQnlTZmNQY0FnNHl3dkhHeWc&usp=sharing

It's still a work in progress, I may need to error fix as people start inputting numbers. I copied everyone's weight from the last weigh in, and a couple weeks earlier for a few if that missed the last one. I will delete anyone who doesn't update in the first two rounds to keep it clean.
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Am in for the October
  • adchill
    adchill Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • nelsaphine
    nelsaphine Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak9ImgdPhjC9dHdORzdzQnlTZmNQY0FnNHl3dkhHeWc&usp=sharing

It's still a work in progress, I may need to error fix as people start inputting numbers. I copied everyone's weight from the last weigh in, and a couple weeks earlier for a few if that missed the last one. I will delete anyone who doesn't update in the first two rounds to keep it clean.

Thank you for doing this!!! We appreciate it :happy:
  • xoxolindseym
    Options
    Much appreciated, thanks! :smile:
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options

Thank you very much!
  • anjani_009
    anjani_009 Posts: 511 Member
    Options

Thank you so much! I think with the smaller group, it is a lot more organized now actually
  • mjgo56
    mjgo56 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am glad for your work. I fell off with a help of a pinched nerve and limited mobility, I couldn't move less work out, but I am back. Looking forward to losing for my mom's surprise birthday celebration in December...not just Christmas.
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for this spreadsheet!! I love being able to see what I am doing and what others are doing. You all are such great motivation!
  • PescetarianPrincess
    Options
    I was in this over the summer, and I was deleted out of it because I stopped using it. But I just tried to add myself back in today. I probably need the administrator confirm it or something? It's not doing the calculation. Thanks for doing this! I loved being a part of it before, and I can't wait to be a part of it again!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting on the delivery of new scales since moving from home :(

which means I probs won't be able to do this until november !!

pretty please have a november one !
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I will roll it over for November. If you're not on there, add yourself back. If you have trouble just message me.
  • adchill
    adchill Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well it looks like I am going back and forth on the weight . I need to change that.
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    I kind of fell of the wagon....at least updating it on the shared spreadsheet, so I went back an added myself! Looking forward to continuing in November too!

Need accountability more than ever this time of year!!!
  • johng1973
    johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Lost 2lbs!! It's about time!! Woohooo! Back on it - can't wait for November!