Lidl offers from Thursday 3 Oct 2013

Options
farway
farway Posts: 1,264 Member
Absolutely no financial connection to Lidl

From Thursday 3 Oct they have a USB diagnostic scale, which they say measures, evaluates body fat, water & muscle ratio, & loads more, transfers data to computer, comes with free Healthcoach software, complete cable & batteries, £ 13.99

Kitchen scale, digital read out, tare [reset to zero] function, plus clock, £8.99

Do not buy the crepe maker on offer at £19.99 whilst in there

Replies

• kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Like. Thank you!
  • lalaland82
    lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh - I want that scale - but will the chocolate gingerbread be in there at that time??

That stuff is so amazing - glad its only around for Christmas :smile:
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I could do with a new food scale so I may pop in and get that. Thanks for posting.
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    WARNING!!! Yes the gingerbread stuff is already on sale..... I succumbed last week to it and by golly it was good lol x
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
  • Tanteee
    Tanteee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh - I want that scale - but will the chocolate gingerbread be in there at that time??

Lol! Yes lovely stuff in there now, try to head straight to the non food aisle and then to the tills, and don't go when you're hungry.
  • farway
    Options

Lol! Yes lovely stuff in there now, try to head straight to the non food aisle and then to the tills, and don't go when your hungry.

Agree, and avoid the marzipan stollen area as well
  • lalaland82
    Options

Lol! Yes lovely stuff in there now, try to head straight to the non food aisle and then to the tills, and don't go when your hungry.

That is never gonna happen lol - I may send a friend for the scale it would be safer - last year I must have eaten 5 bags of it on my own :blushing:
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    thanks for the heads up. i will go and get one of those scales.
    i saw that gingerbread stuff and i was so tempted but i couldnt see the calorie content so i put them down. any one know the details? They just look so good.
  • lilyfinn
    Options
    There is no way I can avoid marzipan stollen!! x
  • farway
    Options
    There is no way I can avoid marzipan stollen!! x

It just has to be eaten, glooom
  • farway
    Options
    i saw that gingerbread stuff and i was so tempted but i couldnt see the calorie content so i put them down. any one know the details? They just look so good.

No idea on calories, but I bet it is zillions
  • SneakyBat
    SneakyBat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Gah! Just when I finally went & bought some new scales...now what will I use as an excuse to go & accidentally on purpose buy some ( a LOT) of their delish Stollen?
  • lalaland82
    Options

No idea on calories, but I bet it is zillions

And you can't put the bag down!! (or share lol)