GPS Watch?

Options
Anyone have a GPS watch? What kind would you recommend? Thanks!

Replies

• 230137isntmyweight
    230137isntmyweight Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My mom loves her Garmin 210, hoping to get one for Christmas myself.
  • xcmum
    xcmum Posts: 136
    Options
    I have the Garmin Forerunner 410. I like it because i can switch sport modes (running or cycling) I know some can't do that and because i do both its really handy :)
  • joedfro
    joedfro Posts: 270
    Options
    I bought an inexpensive soleus and its perfect for me...it was under $100.00 and i have had it 3 weeks, with 3 rus per week and have yet to charge it..

It is basic..but shows current pace, distance, time..all the important stuff.

links to strava as well for download, but i havent done that part yet...it's been spot on as far as distance---much better than what the tracking apps on my phone show.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I have the Garmin 310xt - I love it but then again, it gives me a whole lot for a fraction of the cost of the others, plus had the HRM included.
  • KWKY
    KWKY Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Have the Suunto M5 with running pack but it doesn't really give me enough running info... now am hoping santa is very kind and bring me a Garmin Forerunner 620 !!
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Had my Garmin Forerunner 10 for a week...1st ever GPS watch, purchased after some research. Wanted something basic and reliable without paying the price for a bunch of stuff I wouldn't use as a running rookie. Maybe when I'm in Boston Marathon qualifying mode, i'll trade up, but for now (training for 2nd 1\2 marathon) I think it's great. I trained for my 1st 1\2 marathon using a $5 Walmart watch with timing feature...I like using the Garmin 10 much better.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...new to the group. I have to second the forerunner 10...basic but has been nothing but reliable and has been accurate.